Rdwc And Coco Coir Adventures #nobubbles

• Thread starter mandalaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
justiceman

justiceman

Looking good man. If she keeps purpling like that then you will also attain the 50 shades level! Stacking for example would be when i stack boxes on top of each other. Except in here your plant is stacking flowers on top of flowers. In other words the world of dense flowers is upon us.

mandalaman

mandalaman

Looking good man. If she keeps purpling like that then you will also attain the 50 shades level! Stacking for example would be when i stack boxes on top of each other. Except in here your plant is stacking flowers on top of flowers. In other words the world of dense flowers is upon us.
Yes but what am I looking for? Is it how closely they are growing the levels of fan leaves or something else?

Wisher619

Wisher619

so if you notice the top 6-8" the flower sites are a little spaced and then right below it there is like a bush out
if you see it in person you will see there are about 10 flower sites all mushed together kinda like they are stacked on top of each other
which isually results in large Thick colas

Wisher619

Wisher619

Nice. Those babies are looking rad :D

How often will you flood that tray and with precisely how much solution? I'm too technical sometimes, but it helps me understand.
I havnt flooded this tray because there arent enough plants and alot of the solution will be wasted

so what I do is fill up same size cup half way with solution and set the plant in there and when it has soaked up completely I move on to the next
I do it once a day now as these girls are really drinking

at the end of the week I will pour through the top just to stave off salt buildup

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey @mandalaman .

If Your plants express strong colors it will be later in flower.

Some plants are beautiful with many colors.

Some just yellow out.

But it looks like yours is already expressing some color. A good sign of things to come :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So @Wisher619
Mg?

Epson salt?
What is the ratio?

And you once posted a feed chart using the whole gh line... I now have that whole line... for recirculating. ..
U still got it? I seem to have dif in mg, and si when using the grow. When I switch to bloom they go away... so I'm just trying to wrap my head around that....

20170306 173318
20170306 173307
mandalaman

mandalaman

To get them to to sprout alil then I'd move them I was curious
I soak in water for a day usually a coffee mug or something. Then move to a moistened but not soaking papertowel, put in plastic baggie and place on cable box. I check every few hours because I'm nuts. Make sure paper towel doesn't dry out and you should have tails in 24-48 hrs ready to plant.

Not sure it's the best way but it seems to work for me.

Top Bottom