What’s up with these leaves?

• Thread starter Wyodub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wyodub

Growing Cindy 99 in 30gal pot in tent under KindLed X750. Living soil feeding RO water. Soil is amended with craft blend from BAS. Flipped to flower about 5 weeks ago. Haven’t had any problems with plant and until now shown no symptoms. This week these leaves started showing up around bottom of plant (lowest leaves left after cleaning up under trellis)
What signs are these leaves showing
What signs are these leaves showing 3

What signs are these leaves showing 2
What signs are these leaves showing 4
What signs are these leaves showing 5
What signs are these leaves showing 6
Stokes

Stokes

Phosphorus.

She’ll never need more than she does right now. Trying to pile it on, better let her. Looking great

Would definitely be throwing some seabird guano or finely powdered bone meal. Guano would be much faster. Roots organic terp teas would be perfect in this situation. I used them last grow and plants responded very well

W

Wyodub

Phosphorus.

She’ll never need more than she does right now. Trying to pile it on, better let her. Looking great

Would definitely be throwing some seabird guano or finely powdered bone meal. Guano would be much faster. Roots organic terp teas would be perfect in this situation. I used them last grow and plants responded very well
You suggesting their Bloom Terp Tea?

W

Wyodub

These are on a plant next to it. Same setup but this one is bubba kush. Got any ideas on these leaves. A handful showed up this passed week around middle of plant

IMG 4167
IMG 4166
Stokes

Stokes

Ugh I hope you’re wrong. That means I need to scrap all the soil in this tent and start over on the next run huh?

Sorry i missed this. I honestly couldnt tell you bud. Im not exactly sure how its transmitted but i would assume so. I had it with a plant or two in a couple of my grows when i first started, i had no idea what it was at the time. Did not reoccur in my next grow, i used fresh soil every time tho

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

Sorry i missed this. I honestly couldnt tell you bud. Im not exactly sure how its transmitted but i would assume so. I had it with a plant or two in a couple of my grows when i first started, i had no idea what it was at the time. Did not reoccur in my next grow, i used fresh soil every time tho
damn, sure does look like TMV based on some googles. How did your plants turn out that time Stokes? Will it kill the plant?

Stokes

Stokes

damn, sure does look like TMV based on some googles. How did your plants turn out that time Stokes? Will it kill the plant?

They were smallish. Both happened with the first dosidos and wedding cakes i did. Both from barneys. Both had the least amount of trichomes ive seen on any of my plants. Not saying if thats the fault of the TMV or not, i honestly have no idea what it does to the plant biologically, just that they were similar in those ways

Top Bottom