nj growers

• Thread starter warthog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

"the people"

what people???? can i apply for that job? how many people work in the energy uptake monitoring department? would they all be watching my meter and my 4k watt grow?

gotta be from jersey....

you guy's have an insane amount of paranoia created by fear from a corrupt police state....

its the only state where cops pull you over, start yelling at you immediately because you're already presumed guilty, and then they wanna know where you're going and where you're coming from, and then they're searching your car just because they feel like it....

and still not one person has a medical marijuana script even though the people of the state voted for it 2 years ago....is it because the government is trying to figure how to police it and keep a firm grip on it? i mean god forbid if they let adults make any type of decisions for themselves....

ya know they practically hung me by my balls like mussolini for getting caught with a 1/4 oz in the early 90s - i had to get in line with crack and heroin junkies on state st in hackensack for a year....somehow, i was the same problem to society as they were as far they were concerned.....

i love/hate new jersey - im from there and i support all of you that are from there - but i hate it for its politics...so i left some 15 years ago....for greener pastures out west...jersey politics can kiss my ass....and so can the fear that they've installed in a lot of residents...

my greatest recommendation for all of you who are seeking medical marijuana for your ailments, is to move out of jersey...its the best thing you can do for yourself on mulitple levels...

new jersey and you...perfect together my ass...

you aint never lied LMAO

thegambler

thegambler

Hi to all still living in this piss state with high taxes, shitty traffic and $480 an oz (including tax) for government 10% THC weed. I left over 20 years ago to a nearby area after being busted with nearly ?????? plants (well, lets say over 100 and under 2000). But that's a whole other lifetime now. Still an incredibly corrupt state, I was an innovator growing-wise there and got lucky because of mob family connections and we'll leave it at that.

Needless to say, most of my current business continues to be from south jersey and BUSINESS IS VERY GOOD. I see the crap some people are smoking and can't help but laugh. To know me is to love me........

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hi to all still living in this piss state with high taxes, shitty traffic and $480 an oz (including tax) for government 10% THC weed. I left over 20 years ago to a nearby area after being busted with nearly ?????? plants (well, lets say over 100 and under 2000). But that's a whole other lifetime now. Still an incredibly corrupt state, I was an innovator growing-wise there and got lucky because of mob family connections and we'll leave it at that.

Needless to say, most of my current business continues to be from south jersey and BUSINESS IS VERY GOOD. I see the crap some people are smoking and can't help but laugh. To know me is to love me........
Could possible know you as you mentioned alot common things except 1 - i'm still stuck here and 2 - i let a few go at 350 these days to friends ;) but have a few connections and laugh at the shit people smoke around here but enjoy the grin when they get mine , now if I could just get the sativa / indica thru to 1 of them

thegambler

thegambler

I'm pretty well known as I used to own 3 stores in the major malls in the area, I married into a well-known Deptford family, my kids were both born in Voorhees and again, still do a lot of "visiting" up there. Actually, all I'd have to say is Northern Lights 5 X 2 and if you recognize that, you'd know me from way back as it was my signature strain for many years and the only person EVER in the area to do it. I find most up there just want a knock-down, drag out indicas. I stopped with the sativa's and the hybrids. Now it's basically Kushes. That's what they want, and I give it to them.

soserthc1

soserthc1

SSHZ - its only 7.5 yrs till we meet bro , to funny .... didn't move here from SP till 96 and finally just got out of Deptford , the worst of the 4 jersey homes by far - police are barbaric around there ... in mede ... now and over a year and have not even been pulled over once thought you were in mland now if co. we could wash that 7.5 away

Last edited:
thegambler

thegambler

Dude, I am in Maryland. Near Prince Frederick, we've been thru this before. I just put Longmont down to throw people off. Yes, it's been long enough, we should probably meet at some point to compare notes. I have a relative who's a detective in Deptford, moving his way up. By mede you mean Runnameade?

wahtoogee

wahtoogee

I know this thread has been dormant but SJ here.

Yes, this state sux. My property taxes are barbaric. > $18k a year. Wife and I plan to move to SC, CHARLESTON area..

D

Dank Budsen

I am a PA grower and I need to find seeds for next season, but am extremely nervous about ordering offline what's the best way to go about it where I won't get gipped out of my loot or into any trouble.

wahtoogee

wahtoogee

Not too hard, go with an established seed grower/bank. Google reviews... And what can be helpful is if there is another name, address you can have the seeds sent too. I.e. a friend has a vacant apt.would work.

I've just had the seeds sent to my home but it has added a touch of paranoia... I did have at least one shipment (KNOWN) confiscated... They sent me a letter in the original package. It said due to unkown seed without some sort of agriculture license ( paraphrasing, and poorly!)

ZONER

ZONER

I am a PA grower and I need to find seeds for next season, but am extremely nervous about ordering offline what's the best way to go about it where I won't get gipped out of my loot or into any trouble.
Never had a problem ....I too reside in the Central PA area. Every time I order beans I just make up a name and use my Addy. Or use your name and mail it to your mother-in-laws ....and say gee I wonder why some one would mail me something here...hmmmmmm I'll have to see how that happened....thanks Mother in Law.

Top Bottom