Whats the best dispensary in the sanfernando valley

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReelBusy1

depends what you want from it.
Weed, hash, clones , seeds, edibles, tincture?
I could potentially send you someplace different for each...

Venom818

Venom818

looking for cannabis in smoking form i prefer anything from the chem family og,91chem,sour d,Chemdog D

bigdrty

bigdrty

check out Suite 215 in the valley, I went there once and the owner (forgot his name) was super kool, and I heard he grows his own.. also they have Chemdog 91 and some others to try, But pick up their house OG called G's its pretty dope. all the meds I picked up from them were pretty much on point... tasty and good smoke...

hope that helps...

Drty...

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Old thread but my favorite dispensary in general is TLC in downtown. Also Grateful Meds in downtown but more for wax not flowers. APC Anaheim Patients Club also is a great place. Not sure about any specifically in the valley though.

Bakataha

Bakataha

Go to One Stop Healers (OSH) in sylmar right off of polk and foothill. My homie is a bud tender over there. I'll be honest, not hooking anyone up with free shit or anything. You get what you pay for. Huge selection of bud, and wax and edibles and hash. They have some edibles that have 1500mg thc, all kinds of shit. Ice cream, frozen pizzas. Cbd oil for your pets. They have it all. Even some shit called "highgasm lube"..... idek they have it all there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom