Hello Oregon!

• Thread starter Think2toke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Think2toke

Im moving up to Bend here in a few months. Been in southern California for a while but need some change in my life... I have a good group of long time friends who are from there and they gave me the idea of moving!

Couple questions
Ive been a medical grower here for about a decade how would i go about going medical? How would growing around 100 plants be possible?

Legal marijuana sounds good but do i need to be a resident for 2 years?

How strict are they on small commercial grows? Im basically trying to set up a 20 light grow as safely and legally as possible.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

To run at those numbers smokeys advice is the only practical option. They're fucking with medical pretty hard right now if you want to run any kind of significant numbers.

T

Think2toke

Thanks for the info everyone. I heard they changed the rules and allow even out of state people to apply for the rec license now. Have you heard that?

AlaskanGrown

AlaskanGrown

Everyone and the mother seems to be moving to Oregon. I have relatives who have moved there recently, and they say more people/families come everyday. Good luck!! And welcome.

Jboys3

Jboys3

Here you go...

Google OLCC Recreational Marijuana for all the rules & regulations involved to become a rec grower.

Google OMMP to learn how to become a medical grower or patient.

Plenty of useful information to get you started. Good Luck!

T

Think2toke

Here you go...

Google OLCC Recreational Marijuana for all the rules & regulations involved to become a rec grower.

Google OMMP to learn how to become a medical grower or patient.

Plenty of useful information to get you started. Good Luck!
Thanks!

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

@Ned Kelly, I am way behind on THC Forums for the last couple months. Are you planning on moving to Oregon?

Derf

Oregon Grown

Oregon Grown

Welcome to OR. If you plan on renting when you get here you might want to have your friends keep an eye out for something that fits your needs. With so many people moving here it's getting harder to find a place every day. The most important thing you need to know when moving here is that anyone who tells you the fishing is good on coastal rivers is not to be trusted, salmon and steelhead have gone extinct over here.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

You don't have to be a resident for a rec license but, they don't start licensing us out of staters til the beginning of June which sounds about right for your timing. Be prepared to write a ton, the application is no joke and make sure to have the money. Also, make sure your county is ok with rec growing, you can do that by contacting the county commissioners office.

Latest posts

Top Bottom