Mr Greens Spanish Grow Journal

• Thread starter mr.green666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr.green666

mr.green666

Picked up these from the local grow shop today both freebies look interesting im
Hopeing for good thing from
The jack herer s1

Info taken from attitude

Jack here - Exotic Seed

The Jack Herer clone selected around the year 2000, now presented in its "S1" version, crossed with itself so that you can enjoy this selection even more; originally from Sensi Seeds Jack Herer. Sir Jack is a robust plant, which helps support the weight of its large flowers. Thanks to the elevated level of resin, it is highly recommended strain for performing extractions. Definitely plus points of this variety is its taste and effect, which has granted it multiple awards throughout its career, with a clearly marked incense and unforgettable lemon flavour which lingers on the palate. The effect is strongly brainy which leads to a more Indica-type body sensation, without being disabling.

Genetics: Jack Herer S1
Type: 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
Flowering time: 9 weeks
Yield: Average
Effect: Uplifting

Automatic Black Haze Cannabis Seeds - Exotic Seed

This is the automatic version of one of the most awarded and famous genetics of all times, the "Ak-47". To obtain this hybrid, a series of selections of Ak 47 was crossed first, with the autoflowering genetics they usually work with, which added strength and height to the offspring. Achived plants have a strong bearing and columnar structure, capable of supporting the weight of the flowers it produces. In this hybrid you can find specimens that resonate abundantly with a fruity fragrance.

Genetics: ((Ak-47 x Skunk Auto) x (Ak-47 x Skunk Auto)) F6
Type: 100% Autoflowering
From seed to harvest: 11 weeks
Yield: Average
Effect: Relaxing

Both strains are already germnating updates to follow soon.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If you're anything like me, you're going to LOVE the Jack!
I'm surrounded by orange and lemon stress A few fields full which always helps with the odur I don't even bother running a filter anymore
I hage you. :p What's next, aguacate?

mr.green666

mr.green666

Ha ha there's actually a large avocado field only a short walk away the spaniards grow so much produse it's unreal

GreenStara

GreenStara

Good morning from Dublin lady and gents. I have joined your forum after reading some posts and researching Malaga with interest. I'm a Canadian and former grower who worked in the Friendly Stranger in Toronto back in the '90s. My interest has never waned but parenthood intervened and the legal situation in Ireland is still an issue. Having visited Barcelona many times I'm delighted to see how things are progressing there with the clubs...should make for an interesting walk around el Gothic next time I'm there.
My question to you local experts is where would you recommend visiting when I arrive in Malaga in July? There seems to be progress in Marbella but I can't see any clubs similar to Choko or Joe's in Malaga. It would be nice to indulge a little as I view the Moorish architecture and culture.. could you direct me at all? Thank you in advance and I am sorry if this isn't an appropriate forum to ask this question. If I need to redirect please let me know and I will delete this post. Best wishes.

mr.green666

mr.green666

Good morning from Dublin lady and gents. I have joined your forum after reading some posts and researching Malaga with interest. I'm a Canadian and former grower who worked in the Friendly Stranger in Toronto back in the '90s. My interest has never waned but parenthood intervened and the legal situation in Ireland is still an issue. Having visited Barcelona many times I'm delighted to see how things are progressing there with the clubs...should make for an interesting walk around el Gothic next time I'm there.
My question to you local experts is where would you recommend visiting when I arrive in Malaga in July? There seems to be progress in Marbella but I can't see any clubs similar to Choko or Joe's in Malaga. It would be nice to indulge a little as I view the Moorish architecture and culture.. could you direct me at all? Thank you in advance and I am sorry if this isn't an appropriate forum to ask this question. If I need to redirect please let me know and I will delete this post. Best wishes.
Hi I Think most of the main clubs are based in Barcelona but theres a few poping
Up all over malaga and Marbella.
i don't Know Much about them at the moment because it's all still New to me But I'm hopeing to learn a lot More about the scene in the Coming Months.

mr.green666

mr.green666

Oh yeh and I forgot to mention Exotic seeds sir jack & Russian automatic both germinated within 24 hours and are now in party cups waiting For The fun to begin :smoking:

GreenStara

GreenStara

Hi I Think most of the main clubs are based in Barcelona but theres a few poping
Up all over malaga and Marbella.
i don't Know Much about them at the moment because it's all still New to me But I'm hopeing to learn a lot More about the scene in the Coming Months.

Thanks a mil for replying....I did a load of reading over on another forum and that was quite helpful. Seems there are a couple of grow shops in Malaga and one club. Each have a presence on facebook so hopefully I can make contact that way in advance.

mr.green666

mr.green666

Thanks a mil for replying....I did a load of reading over on another forum and that was quite helpful. Seems there are a couple of grow shops in Malaga and one club. Each have a presence on facebook so hopefully I can make contact that way in advance.
Yea theres grow shops all over place here now so it's probably best to ask in one an they will Point you in the right direction

mr.green666

mr.green666

We hit up a food festival down on coast yesterday a parade followed by stalls full of food from all diffrent destinations I snapped some pics to share :smoking:

mr.green666

mr.green666

Ha, ha , Fiestas here in Spain never ends , lol Did u try that piggie stuff ,, ?[/QUOTEthe spaniards do love
Ha, ha , Fiestas here in Spain never ends , lol Did u try that piggie stuff ,, ?
the spanish do love a good knees up seems to be one somewhere every week lol, I didn't try the piggie stuff im more of a burger & hotdog sort of man! I'm really pleased with the strain hunters big tooth so far, being so mould resistant is a plus it seems to be really hardy and forgiving!

mr.green666

mr.green666

Breeders boutique plemon
4 weeks from the flip to 12/12 week 2 from the start of Preflowers ph 6.1 ec 1.2

Top Bottom