Room Full Of "chemical Desire"

• Thread starter Ronnie V
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ronnie V

Ronnie V

Sup. Sorry. Took these with the point and shoot. Sorry about the flash. I'll bust out the 35 at harvest.
Room one at 22 days. Room 2 at 66. Uma take them to 70. These things stink.

IMG 2778
IMG 2779
IMG 2780
IMG 2781
IMG 2782
IMG 2783
IMG 2785
IMG 2786

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

Been looking at this strain for a while and have had an eye out for a heavy yielder. Think ima pull the trigger on the strawberry queen. Any thoughts or first hand experience with those mota beans pm me or post up.

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

Sup. Gonna harvest a day early cause I need to get these other ladies rockin. Definitely like the gavi's better but nugs are still dense and these plants are huge mess of a bush's as I didn't really tie them down to much like the other room. Should be a nice stinky harvest.

IMG 2685
IMG 2686
IMG 2687
IMG 2688
IMG 2689
IMG 2690
IMG 2691
IMG 2692
IMG 2033

2 1/2 week flush. Say hi to Jear Bear! AKA Jerry. :badboy:

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

Sup guys. Woke up early and was bored so got some 35mm pics. They were 8 weeks Tuesday. Gonna pull them at 9. Also have a bit of a praying mantis problem at the moment. Not bad I guess but they are absolutely everywhere. HAHA.

IMG 2693
IMG 2694
IMG 2695
IMG 2696
IMG 2697
IMG 2698
IMG 2699
IMG 2702
IMG 2704
IMG 2701

I would love to run them to 10 weeks but i need the space. I gotta start planning runs a year in advance...

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

My #3 mom. We took about 30 cuts off her then threw her into flower. Day 1 she looked like shit but typical mota shit. Thrown me in flower and they come back like jerry curls.

Week 5 Friday.

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

here's some I took at 9 weeks. 10 weeks is optimum but needed the room. sorry bout the shitty trim. people love this stuff so much they don't care.

IMG 2780
IMG 2781

Where's Mota? lol.

Ronnie V

Ronnie V

R.V., nice show thanks for sharing.
Jerry curls.....nice haahhaaaa can't believe Noone has used that name!

What is the smoke like at 9 wks?

It really all depends what pheno u go with. The short squat ones which I perceived to be lbl leaning doesn't need to go 9 weeks. It's pretty much done by 7-8. My #1 is ready at 9. Yields pretty well with a nice uplifting energizing smoke. The come down isn't to bad if u smoke moderately but dusting a big ol blunt or bong load and your gonna be watching Netflix for a while. 10 weeks is absolutely insane. A bowl in a bong will have you question your life decisions for a good 2 hours. I'm not joking it is almost narcotic as I was walking around the house making sure everything was locked. I can't really explain it. I don't smoke that shit at 10 weeks. It's just to much. But 10 weeks will yield a nice crop. Smells like a fruity chem. When u crack a nug the smell is intoxicating. Find yourself a candy chem leaner. It'll put you dick in the dirt.

First time I smoked it at 10 weeks I was asleep when my roommate comes bangin on my door screaming "EARTHQUAKE"!!!!" There was no earthquake. It was the candy messing with his mind and he can smoke with the best of them. True story.

caddis

caddis

Hhaaaahhaaaahaa buddy you made me laugh my ass off this morning with that awesome smoke report!
Thanks.

Top Bottom