• Thread starter NCascadeSolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Would you use it for your pets?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Any one talk to him recently or know how to reach him?
Have not been able to reach him since he left the States.

No luck contacting SkunkFarm Research either...Looking for info or feedback about dosage amount equivalents for animals. Specifically Dogs, Cats, Horses. Thanks in advance for any tips or info. :smoking:

Rick simpson

Last edited:
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

My dog licked a small amount of cannabutter up once and he was so stoned he couldnt walk for hours and hours and it was a very small amount. As with any medicine you want to start small and work your way up.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I use PTO (Phoenix Tears Oil) for my dog's arthritis. I have the oil greatly diluted, but she still only gets about a pea-sized piece. She's 85lbs and we worked UP to that amount.

We're still really in an experimental stage with this sort of stuff.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

My dog licked a small amount of cannabutter up once and he was so stoned he couldnt walk for hours and hours and it was a very small amount. As with any medicine you want to start small and work your way up.

I use PTO (Phoenix Tears Oil) for my dog's arthritis. I have the oil greatly diluted, but she still only gets about a pea-sized piece. She's 85lbs and we worked UP to that amount.

We're still really in an experimental stage with this sort of stuff.

..yeah gradually and small build up in doses, same as I would do for human patients. Sleep is ideal but not super loaded lol for sure,

The pea sized amount is still more then half dilute would you say?

:) thanks both of you!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Yeah id use it but heed the above advice and start BEYOND SMALL!!!!

I gave my dogs a small lick of butter one time.. Big fucking mistake lol that was far too much for him.. lesson learned.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Working at both medical does size ratio's and just a healthy maintenance type dose size for all sizes...It's going to be awhile for it I know ...I mostly need for small toy and mini dog sizes, then next for horses. :smoking:

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Yeah id use it but heed the above advice and start BEYOND SMALL!!!!

I gave my dogs a small lick of butter one time.. Big fucking mistake lol that was far too much for him.. lesson learned.
hahahaha, yeah, for real small. and they don't needs much THCA, etc., to activate for such small does and nearly zero for a daily health dose. :D

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

So much Aluminum/Barrium/Titanium/ Glyphosate/etc., etc., showing up in the water, time to do something for the whole family.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
..yeah gradually and small build up in doses, same as I would do for human patients. Sleep is ideal but not super loaded lol for sure,

The pea sized amount is still more then half dilute would you say?

:) thanks both of you!
The way I do it it's WAY more than half. I usually end up with a few teaspoons of the concentrated oil, then I will at at least a full cup of coconut oil and again the same amount of honey.
Working at both medical does size ratio's and just a healthy maintenance type dose size for all sizes...It's going to be awhile for it I know ...I mostly need for small toy and mini dog sizes, then next for horses. :smoking:
Horses may not be affected in the same manner, because they're herbivores. I think it was geologic who shared a doctor's report from the 1830s where he administered cannabis to various animals and noted reactions. Horses and other herbivores showed none, whereas the "little dogge" got very well and mightily stoned to the bone. I'd have to do some searching.

In any event, if you're going to work with very small dogs then I would dilute by at least double what I discussed above.

Now I want to see if I can find that old doctor's report. William O'Shaughnessy.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

What is it that you find so atractive around here? Just out of curiosity.
Where to begin! Luv the Coastlines, the proximity to the Greece and Turkish coasts. The forest's, food, history and the women. Not too mention Mr. Simpson lives in Croatia and the Cannabis movement that is growing there reminds me of how activism used to be here when everyone who loved weed was on the same side. :smoking:

Getafix

Getafix

Any one talk to him recently or know how to reach him?
Have not been able to reach him since he left the States.

No luck contacting SkunkFarm Research either...Looking for info or feedback about dosage amount equivalents for animals. Specifically Dogs, Cats, Horses. Thanks in advance for any tips or info. :smoking:

View attachment 591692
Hi I recently gave my dog some RSO The size of a pinhead (my dog is a Bouvier des flounders and he weighs about 35 kg) I gave it to him to treat a cyst which was about 5 mm in diameter and about 5 mm deep. I first took him to the vet it took two months to clear up and came back within two months. This small amount of RSO cleared it up within four days however he was a very sleepy dog I was not too concerned about this because he would eat small amounts and drink and would get up to play if encouraged to do so it's been about four months and has not returned yet here are a few pics The first two were before RSO The third about 5 hours after The fourth three days after hope this helps

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Are you giving it to him orally, or using it directly on the tumors? It hasn't done a thing for my girl's lipoma, which hangs like a testicle now. People are beginning to mistake her for a male dog. With one testicle, hanging from his leg instead of between his legs. Ah, the power of observation!

Top Bottom