Cherry Bomb Indica

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Recently purchased some Cherry Bomb Indica, and Kodiak Gold here taking advantage of the current promo's. The wife talked me into planting two Cherry Bomb's this morning. So lets see how they do.:)
Cherry bomb indica

Dazed

Dazed

I almost got those strains too. Will def be watching. I got some of reefs petrolia head stash I started a few weeks ago.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
please keep us updated reef has alot of nice stuff just a bit weery bcuz of some reviews before he was gone but from what i hear he is back on track so lets see

Dazed

Dazed

Yea I will. I know what your saying, I was weary too but figured fuck it and bought a pack with some CSI humbolt seeds.
So far 2 weeks in they have nice fat leaves and growing faster then the csi's, but this early it don't mean much.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks guys, I love to log my grows and will keep this thread updated. Please keep us updated on your petrolia head stash Dazed. My wife has been wanting a cherry strain for some time now. A couple of years back I bought some Cherry Fuel by Sin City. I've grown out five different females and every one has the fuel but no cherry.

nurlord

nurlord

@Orcaman you'll love those Cherry Bomb plants. Very sweet cherry smell. Did you get those with the two for one bitcoin promo or did you mean the $80 promo?

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update on these two Cherry Bomb Indica's. I have still been keeping track of these two in my personal journal called Orcas' Logs. If you want to see them up in till present day go to page 12 post 239 back on May 9th in my journal.
They were both in veg for 71 days and switched to 12's on June 15. They are 45 days in bloom today. Here are some images taken yesterday afternoon. CB #1 is on the right #2 on the left. They both smell like burnt rubber but #2 is a little sweeter smelling. CB #1 is 33 inches tall minus the pot and as tall as I can grow in my cellar. CB#2 is 25 inches tall.
Pair 1

Pair 2
Some solo shots.
CB#1
Cb 1 1

Cb 1 2

Cb 1 3

Cb 1 4

CB#2
Cb 2 1

Cb 2 2
Cb 2 3

Here are cuttings of each looking great.
Cuttings

Top Bottom