Plant Falling Disease. ..? Help Please!

• Thread starter Chance Last
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What can i do to get rid of/prevent this in future?

• Root rot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Plant falling disease "

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Chance Last

Working on 2nd crop with Rw with a couple different strands. Last time had this issue with trunks rotting/shrinking until some have fallen over.
I chilled on amount of watering and now underwater everything. If anyone knows if this biowar,eagle 20, rally 40w will help me please PLEASE ASK ANY QUESTIONS OR GIVE SUGGESTIONS!! Thanks to those who take time to help. Trying to post some pics for everyone to see also..THANKS FOR ANY HELP!

Plant falling disease  help please
C

Chance Last

SORRY! New to this so unsure if made this properly. ..? Hope pic is available though for any insight

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Pic is up we can see it, its early in teh am give it time :D

Looks like rot tho, prolly over watered is my guess.. Doubt theres any saving thats shit now.

colostoney

colostoney

when part the stem that needs under ground is above
youll get that ring rot just random occasional
for me always in spring or fall once it happens almost always too late for that plant
try covering the stem base a pinch deeper and treat them with neem oil or
tea tree oil heavy at the base
never figured exact cause but on my old sog it happened occasional
figure its a decomp fungus from nature bro
good luck

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I had something like this happen once, although I didn't notice the somewhat rotten look that you have going. I'm quite sure it was one part burying the stem a little too deep on the transplant to it's permanent container and one part overwatering.
If the stem has hardened off it's not a good idea to try burying it in my experience, it works well when they're young and soft but, not so much after that. It probably doesn't make as much difference if you make sure to not let that area remain too moist but, better to just not let it happen in my opinion.
Mine was looking nice and healthy and beautiful, I pulled it out to take some cuts from it and when I grabbed a limb the whole plant just fell over. Needless to say, I was a little horrified. lol

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I had something like this happen once, although I didn't notice the somewhat rotten look that you have going. I'm quite sure it was one part burying the stem a little too deep on the transplant to it's permanent container and one part overwatering.
If the stem has hardened off it's not a good idea to try burying it in my experience, it works well when they're young and soft but, not so much after that. It probably doesn't make as much difference if you make sure to not let that area remain too moist but, better to just not let it happen in my opinion.
Mine was looking nice and healthy and beautiful, I pulled it out to take some cuts from it and when I grabbed a limb the whole plant just fell over. Needless to say, I was a little horrified. lol
Spot on.
Get the enzymes to work on that rot!

C

Chance Last

Much appreciated! I am most Definitely an underwatering believer. Learned my lesson with that. No not in a bag. 1" cube inside 4"cube into 3' slab. Thanks for the good advice. I will be on top of it for sure

C

Chance Last

THANKS PAPA! Will do bud. Appreciate your time

C

Chance Last

when part the stem that needs under ground is above
youll get that ring rot just random occasional
for me always in spring or fall once it happens almost always too late for that plant
try covering the stem base a pinch deeper and treat them with neem oil or
tea tree oil heavy at the base
never figured exact cause but on my old sog it happened occasional
figure its a decomp fungus from nature bro
good luck
So neem oil i have already and if its best to use that I will. If you think the tea tree is best please let me knkw bc tomorrow I'll be treating them as i already scrubbed the bottoms with a 29%h202 mix with water. That seemed to get me to the finish line last harvest. You guys and gals rock! Appreciate everyone's help here and hopefully anybody else with this prob will find some peace of mind with this reading too. Definitely hurts the heart to see your babies go like that. Throwing some music in there today for the girls to listen too also..lol.. At this point I'll try it all

C

Chance Last

Enz
Spot on.
Get the enzymes to work on that rot!
Which enzymes wouldyou recommend me using btw? Just trying to get info and figure out best solution. Anybody have opinion on Caps biowar packs?

C

Chance Last

Giveso

Give hygrozyme a shot. There's another one that works better but I can't remember the name .
I Was literally just on Internet looking at that exact stuff. Thanks man! Looking into getting that tomorrow. Tried the neem around base and also tried doing a dip in h202 29% Water mix of course but using my extras for test dummies now. Glad i had extras to try different fixes;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom