whats been goin on... battling for MMJ

• Thread starter Kaya Paul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

medical cannabis patients have been under attack in washington state.
please visit cannabisactioncoalition.com and 420leak for more information
As a breeder and activist i have been on the front lines battling for patient rights. big money and politicians are trying to eat the movement whole, like a big fish, eating down the small fish.

Your support and positivity is greatly needed and appreciated; get informed, donate and spread the word!

tweedy

tweedy

Update! We won!!!!!!

Last week the WA legislature ajourned without fucking medical cannabis. It was a serious effort, lots of farmer n sick folks banning together to save the soul of mmj. Give thanks
Thank you for bringing this to the table here. This is more of a national and FWIW global issue than a local one (although it is hitting way too close to home obviously) and we only get so much attention on the thumb. I think that a lot of states are going to be facing the same issues over the coming decade and it wouldn't be a bad idea to have more informed minds out there when they start seeing the same shit on their ballots.

So yes, thank you very much for standing up for a plant that can't play dirty like politicians can. It has outlasted all of these dinosaurs in office already by thousands of years so I think it gets by with a little help from it's friends like CAC, those before it, and those who will hopefully step up to the plate and defend it's honor and place in our lives in the future.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

Great news thanks for sharing!
Well done everyone involved. Much appreciation, & thanks.

Top Bottom