Foo Dogs

• Thread starter arny81
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

arny81

Hi guys im sad to say out of 20 yeti beens no keepers where found but i did have some huge trees, but just B grade smoke. so ive popped 20 foo dogs and am hoping for more luck this time, any one out the found a keeper out of the foo,s can anyone tell me some signs to look for in a killer pheno of the foo .
cheers

X.rm

X.rm

Hi guys im sad to say out of 20 yeti beens no keepers where found but i did have some huge trees, but just B grade smoke. so ive popped 20 foo dogs and am hoping for more luck this time, any one out the found a keeper out of the foo,s can anyone tell me some signs to look for in a killer pheno of the foo .
cheers
WoW !!! Not a one + the finished product was B at best ? Shit man... I've only heard good things about loompas. Im about to pull the trigger on his PURPLE DOGWOOD. @ 200 bucks a pack thats not cool, not cool @ all. What was your setup if you don't mind my asking. Maybe there was a flaw somewhere, I've seen the same strain in 2 different growers hands and get 2 completely different outcomes. Not to say that one grower is better it could be a particular strain prefers a medium, environment or even nutes. Sorry to hear about your mishap bro, i would still say not to give up on loompas gear. Keep on keepin on. Best of luck to you.

A

arny81

ive been doing dwc 20lt buckets and they are where huge, ive tried a lot of different strains but haven't found nothing that matches the pheno i have of the agent orange . its not the $200 for the seeds that bothers me you get your money back with the end product anyway. its the time spent hunting for that pheno , i hope i get a good one off the foo dog .

X.rm

X.rm

ive been doing dwc 20lt buckets and they are where huge, ive tried a lot of different strains but haven't found nothing that matches the pheno i have of the agent orange . its not the $200 for the seeds that bothers me you get your money back with the end product anyway. its the time spent hunting for that pheno , i hope i get a good one off the foo dog .
I know exactly what you mean, im on the hunt myself. Lookin for that early finishing purple bud INDICA, i was gonna get csi urkle s1 but they're limiting packs to 1pp. But i can relate to what your saying. Best b of luck on the hunt bro.

juggernaut

juggernaut

I just ran 5 seeds of Foo. 1 wasn't very good.
1 was good. great berry taste and decent high. The berry taste was so nice and from start to finish I would have kept it if not for my last female.
Again great berry taste but more crystals and a very very strong buzz but still very comfy feeling. Also best strain I have for the munchies. I'm actually thinking about what I can eat next while still eating.

I germ'd 3 Yeti so I hope I end up better then ur luck:)

A

arny81

thanks for that juggernaut ill keep a look out for the berry taste, what did they smell of . you where lucky to get a good one out of 5 beans thanks

draco

draco

i got lucky with the yeti - 20 beans - one great keeper - smells like skittles in the grinder.

out of the foo i think i had four fems and found one that is very good... the smoke is strong and the effect is long lasting, the flavor misses by only a skosh (black cherry). this weed looks sick in the bag... four runs of it and this one is looking like i am finally getting it. big leaves and bigger buds.

i am currently feeding at about 900ppm using n two out of three waterings in coco. plants are dark green and shiny and the calyx are large and fragrant.

Top Bottom