Rainbow Jones

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an up date on Miss Jones now 51 days old. She has grown a lot but still no pistils. I topped her a few days back. Time to build some branches with at least two more weeks be fore moving into 12's.
Rj 1
Rj 2
Rj 3

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update on this very nice looking Rainbow Jones. She is 66 days old today and now just waiting for a spot to open up in the bloom area. Probably about one more week.
Rj

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is a quick update on Miss RJ. It was feeding day yesterday and a great time to get a couple of images. Here she is 10 days in yesterday. I still need to take a cutting soon!
Rj 1
Rj 2

Orcaman

Orcaman

Thank you kds710, I thought that this thread was lost. When Connoisseur genetics left I thought that my thread was deleted. I was never notified that my thread was moved.
So here is this Rainbow Jones now 30 days in bloom. I had to supercrop her many days back to control her height. Loving what she is doing!
R1

R2

R5

R3

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update on this rainbow jones now 55 days in 12's. She is going to water only now and starting to darken. She is also smelling great!
Rj 1
Rj 2
Rj 3

Top Bottom