Platinum Cookies X Blue Doggy Dogg

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Wow, lovely looking structure on her, do you not top? Or only on strains you know can take it?

Are these an available strain? I'm ALWAYS on the hunt for cookie Dom crosses. Can not wait to see how she does, lots of pre flowers developing for you. Excellent.
Hey Welshwizzard, To answer your question on topping. I top most plants but then like to let them veg longer for better development before moving into 12's. This plant has been a very slow grower and I have yet to even take a cutting so I'm just letting her do her own thing on this first run. I'm hoping to take a cutting real soon but it will have to reveg. If this second plant is a female it could potentially finish before the cutting.

I bought these seeds right here and they are available. I guess I was misunderstanding your post #18 because you state that your a couple of weeks behind me and eager for sexing? It's a pleasure to chat with you!

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is this girl with another week of growth. She is now 23 days in bloom and responding well to the LED's. I finally took a cutting of her this morning.
DSCN0721
DSCN0722
DSCN0723
DSCN0728
DSCN0729

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Hey Welshwizzard, To answer your question on topping. I top most plants but then like to let them veg longer for better development before moving into 12's. This plant has been a very slow grower and I have yet to even take a cutting so I'm just letting her do her own thing on this first run. I'm hoping to take a cutting real soon but it will have to reveg. If this second plant is a female it could potentially finish before the cutting.

I bought these seeds right here and they are available. I guess I was misunderstanding your post #18 because you state that your a couple of weeks behind me and eager for sexing? It's a pleasure to chat with you!
Sorry I'be popped beans not this particular strain sorry I should have clarified!
It will be worth the re veg I hope. Positive vibes man

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update on these two starting with the younger one 29 days old today.
Pc 1

Pc 2

Pc 3
Here is the bloomer now at 30 day in. I removed the main fan leaves yesterday up to the 8th node were alternation has begun. Trich production has really taken off in this last week.:)
Pc 4

Pc 5

Pc 6

Pc 7

Pc 8

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update on this starting to be a nicely triched girl 38 days bloom now. Not the best bud development though. She is starting to smell great. The best I can describe is a soft fuel, followed with a earthy finish.
Pc 2
Pc 3
Pc 4
Pc 5
Pc 6

Here is the other seedling 37 days old. Plus here is my reveg cutting 15 days old and just out of its humidity bag. Just not sure if it's living off its self or not. So we will see!
Pc 1

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Here is an update on this starting to be a nicely triched girl 38 days bloom now. Not the best bud development though. She is starting to smell great. The best I can describe is a soft fuel, followed with a earthy finish.
View attachment 598108 View attachment 598109 View attachment 598110 View attachment 598111 View attachment 598112
Here is the other seedling 37 days old. Plus here is my reveg cutting 15 days old and just out of its humidity bag. Just not sure if it's living off its self or not. So we will see!
View attachment 598113
They look nice and happy.

The reveg and seedling A touch light or is that the lighting? If that makes sense...

Orcaman

Orcaman

The reveg and seedling A touch light or is that the lighting? If that makes sense...
Good eye! My lighting sucks and was using too much flash exposure in that picture. These plants really make it fun to capture good images. When taking shots of trich covered plants I have to go to a negative 1.7 exposure setting to cut the glare.

Orcaman

Orcaman

A good Saturday to update this girl now 51 days old today. She is slowly plumping up but really triching it up. Plus her smell has gone ballistic Chem! At this rate I think I'm looking at 80 days easy to the finish. Looks like a few more feedings before flush time.
Pc 4
Pc 5
Pc 6
Pc 7
Pc 8

Plus I'm very happy to say that the young Cookie is also a girl now 50 days old. I'm so glad that I topped her as lanky as she is. Time to see if I beef her up some before moving forward!
Pc 1

Pc 2

Pc 3

Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update on these cookies. #3 was moved into 12's today. I'm really liking the looks of this girl. She has a better stature them #1 in my opinion. Plus a better growth rate.

The reveg baby has finally started some nice growth. I was nice to still get a cutting of #1!
Reveg

And to finish here is #1 finally almost finished. She had her second flush this morning at 66 days in bloom. I can't wait to taste her now!

DSCN0930

Orcaman

Orcaman

Yesterday was harvest at 72 days and time to wind down this thread with not much interest here. I will be updating the other pheno that has been in bloom for a week now in my personal journal. I will note how she tastes once dry.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yesterday was harvest at 72 days and time to wind down this thread with not much interest here. I will be updating the other pheno that has been in bloom for a week now in my personal journal. I will note how she tastes once dry.
View attachment 607351
View attachment 607353
View attachment 607354
View attachment 607355
View attachment 607356
View attachment 607358
View attachment 607359
View attachment 607360
Looks real nice and chunky, sucks about the lack of interest I know how you feel. If there was shit being slung the traffic would pick up.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Thanks for the support GrowGod, and kushmane, I feel like its been five months of talking to myself. I really thought the breeder might show some interest with some feedback on this grow in there section. I still have no idea who Chronic Culture is?

Keekee

Keekee

Hey mate great looking plant only just found this thread,love the look of the plant,could we get a photo of the buds dried when there ready ?

All the best with the next plant ill stay tuned

Orcaman

Orcaman

Hey Keekee, Thank you for the compliments! Here she is after three days on the drying rack. She was a very sparse and out of balance plant creating a very small yield.

Here is the cutting of her just coming out of reveg. She was so slow to develop her branches I could not take a cutting while in veg and had to let her stretch some in bloom before I could take one.

You have inspired me to keep this thread going so here is #3 looking great after ten days in bloom. This is a much different pheno then #1. She is a much better plant in every aspect so far in my opinion. Plus topping her has really helped.

Keekee

Keekee

Yea thats looking great,the topping her has really bushed the plant out,the plant itself looks really fresh and happy.

Doing a great job

I forgot to add those buds look sooooo frosty,really love the look of them.

kushmane

kushmane

Where did u get the seeds at and I think this plant is going to yield way better looks good tho.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Where did u get the seeds at
Hey kushmane, I bought these seeds right here. Just send logic a pm on what you are looking for. I also think he has the two for one Bitcoin offer going again.
Here is an update on this current cookie girl plus a quick smoke report on number 1. Here is a couple of shots of number 3 taken yesterday while feeding. She really looking great at 17 days in yesterday.
Pc 1
Pc 2

And to finish up I want to say that number one is a great smoke. It's hard to describe her flavor but she is very smooth with a very nice head buzz. I like her more for nighttime.

Top Bottom