Facebook Censoring, Senate Getting Involved

• Thread starter Foxlink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foxlink

Foxlink

Facebook has been under the microscope for a while, but now Facebook is denying censorship. BBC has their own view on that thought… http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-36285643
http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-32707014
Anything that dealt with medical marijuana for Ohio has been all blocked. Even the 'trending' topics are now being under the microscope

BBC has brought up the censorship because they, and 9 other news companies have been 'blacklisted' with the 'tools' Facebook have. Any thoughts?

-Fox

Last edited:
chillywilly

chillywilly

These Aliens r trying to take over the world, this 'flat earth' Serious a,B,C calling, do U hear...
cw...

Sinner D

Sinner D

I just recently dropped Facebook for what I hope to be FOREVER! I'm not all that in to being social anyway, but it just seemed like the last couple years I was logging onto FB just to see what's "up" with people I know, world news, pop culture, etc. It was just convenient and quick. Later than sooner I began to realize that FB was making me feel more anti-social than social. The news links everyone posts are making FB more of an advertising marketplace or media share engine rather than a social media. In truth, I just wanted to get back to the basics I grew up with; When I want to get in touch with somebody I'll call or stop by their house. Those "friends" of mine that find me important in one way or another will reach out to me if they so choose. Otherwise, I just don't have any place in my world for social controls like FB. I'm also hoping to make this into a step in the direction of being more involved in my community, and just getting out and seeking people out in person rather than text.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Glad to see some have woke up...never been there... saw it coming long time ago... I used to work for the Air Force computer HQ...diging in yo business... I was ram roaded and belittled, had to leave... like u get outa doge... he he... these folks r aliens poking and prodding our feelings, desires, fears, hopes ...grows and such... salvation is near, but keep stead fast...
Peace
cw

Top Bottom