Help B4 They Die Plz

• Thread starter johnny95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johnny95

I have 2 Plants under a 320W Heat Lamp. They was growing beautiful and all of a sudden I realised the very first round leaves started yellowing at tips then whole leaf.. then it turned to this whitish deadish color then eventually died. now it's moving up my babies. somebody please help me. I'm using all purpose soil.

Help b4 they die plz
Help b4 they die plz 2
Help b4 they die plz 3
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I have 2 Plants under a 320W Heat Lamp. They was growing beautiful and all of a sudden I realised the very first round leaves started yellowing at tips then whole leaf.. then it turned to this whitish deadish color then eventually died. now it's moving up my babies. somebody please help me. I'm using all purpose soil.
Maybe watering too frequently and you really want a grow bulb not a heat lamp. A good grow bulb hits your photosystems better

J

johnny95

Maybe watering too frequently and you really want a grow bulb not a heat lamp. A good grow bulb hits your photosystems better

I need to save them. I thought the same but I gave it time and just got worse? and I don't have money for it

sixstring

sixstring

you did not give enough info,i mean you could be using tap water on them and something in the water is making them look like this.heat lamps are not for growing plants,they are for growing chickens lol

J

johnny95

you did not give enough info,i mean you could be using tap water on them and something in the water is making them look like this.heat lamps are not for growing plants,they are for growing chickens lol

I am using tap water. but if it was water why would it just now start doing this?

IMG 20160421 184635
J

johnny95

Do you adjust your ph of the water?

no. I've been using tap water. but I read about letting bottle water sit 24hrs to get rid out chlorein.. I'm new to this. and I have no in COME ):

IMG 20160421 184635
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
no. I've been using tap water. but I read about letting bottle water sit 24hrs to get rid out chlorein.. I'm new to this. and I have no in COME ):
Your ph could be off and the plant is working to hard for nutrients. .. above most everything else you need a way to read the ph of your water... you can adjust water with simple household items like lemon and vinegar and baking soda but you REALLY need a way to check the ph. A simple ph kit is about 10-15 bucks and it is the most important thing you can have. There is nothing that will help a plant like proper ph.

Example vvv

Screenshot 2016 05 22 10 37 48
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
What soil are they in? Tgat does not look like a seedling mix to me..

philly kush

philly kush

you may be over watering them the soil looks rough add some pearlite to help airate them if using nutes cut back remember lrss is best good luck with everything make sure you mix your soil up good if you add pearlite

J

johnny95

you may be over watering them the soil looks rough add some pearlite to help airate them if using nutes cut back remember lrss is best good luck with everything make sure you mix your soil up good if you add pearlite

I recently transplanted to bigger pots and used a different soil it's made my miracle grow. and I have changed the lighting to. a 300W & 200W GE light bulbs. Together the light bulbs are putting off about 60k+ light and there had Ben a huge difference!! I haven't got any thing for the PH yet and I'm working on getting a temperature and Humidity Gauge "Digital".. I will keep everyone updated!! my baby's are growing and look so much more healthier.. Thanks everyone

J

johnny95

I recently transplanted to bigger pots and used a different soil it's made my miracle grow. and I have changed the lighting to. a 300W & 200W GE light bulbs. Together the light bulbs are putting off about 60k+ light and there had Ben a huge difference!! I haven't got any thing for the PH yet and I'm working on getting a temperature and Humidity Gauge "Digital".. I will keep everyone updated!! my baby's are growing and look so much more healthier.. Thanks everyone

J

johnny95

What soil are they in? Tgat does not look like a seedling mix to me..

I recently transplanted to bigger pots and used a different soil it's made by miracle grow. and I have changed the lighting to. a 300W & 200W GE light bulbs. Together the light bulbs are putting off about 60k+ lumens and there had Ben a huge difference!! I haven't got any thing for the PH yet and I'm working on getting a temperature and Humidity Gauge "Digital".. I will keep everyone updated!! my baby's are growing and look so much more healthier.. Thanks everyone

J

johnny95

Your ph could be off and the plant is working to hard for nutrients. .. above most everything else you need a way to read the ph of your water... you can adjust water with simple household items like lemon and vinegar and baking soda but you REALLY need a way to check the ph. A simple ph kit is about 10-15 bucks and it is the most important thing you can have. There is nothing that will help a plant like proper ph.

Example vvv

I recently transplanted to bigger pots and used a different soil it's made by miracle grow. and I have changed the lighting to. a 300W & 200W GE light bulbs. Together the light bulbs are putting off about 60k+ lumens and there had Ben a huge difference!! I haven't got any thing for the PH yet and I'm working on getting a temperature and Humidity Gauge "Digital".. I will keep everyone updated!! my baby's are growing and look so much more healthier.. Thanks everyone

GoGreene

GoGreene

Becareful not to feed with mg in mg soil (miracle grow) by the way I went the low budget way my first run and got some great results but I'm an outdoor farmer myself. Do your home work and ull be happy come harvest..

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

If you're using tap water just fill gallon jugs and leave cap off for at least 24hrs to cook off as many chemicals as possible. That will usually get you in a good zone but you can call your water company and ask what the PH & PPM of your water is and they'll tell you.

Miracle gro is super hot and has plant feed already in it so you only really need water or you are gonna burn em.

Top Bottom