Bogota, Colombia Here

• Thread starter Chris Ford
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

I'm sure I heard the auto boys say it's best to start autos in there finishing pots,so they don't use up anytime recovering from transplant,sounds like a nice place,weather wise,best of luck!76

Chris Ford

Chris Ford

Going to pee in the pot. But won't send photos.
By The Way.....my Purple kush sprouted today. 2 of the 3 seeds are above ground now.
will send pics today.

Chris

Chris Ford

Chris Ford

baby1.jpg

baby2.jpg

The third one of the 3 has not came up yet. I am sure in the next 2 or 3 days we will see it.

I was walking through my back yard and got lost.

chrislost.jpg

Chris Ford

Chris Ford

I will have an update of the purple kush today. so far 9 days since I planted and they are 2 inches above the soil.

Chris Ford

Chris Ford

Well here it is 5 months later and only 1 of the 3 seeds lived to this point. 2 spouted 1 did not. This is the only living product i got out if 3 seeds. Its about 2 feet high with many buds. Going to try something different next time. Could be because Bogota is 2600 meters high above sea level.

20161012 090636
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

If you can get a ph test for a fish tank and mix some of that dirt with some water and test the ph it would benefit you later. You could also mix in some perlite or crushed lava rock for drainage.

If the soil is too hot it will burn your plants, I would start the seeds in some coconut husk fiber, also available at a pet store in a brick that expands with water.

T

Tom71nex

Hi, Chris, my name is Tom and I live in Bogota Col near Niza Plaza I just read your post and saw you're in Colombia. In Bogota by chance? I to have started growing for my father in law who has lung cancer and also for myself as recreational outlet lol. Was just wondering where and what nutes you buy? Everything here is in Spanish lol and I'm trying to find some good nutes. In addition any growing tips. I'm used to like 4 month outside grow in Pa where I'm from but here its different. I have 2 4ft plants outside on my patio that have been growing for 3 months. I'm not sure if the chilly nights are affecting them or not. and the sun here is pretty much 12 12 all the time so how has that affected yours with veg. to flower stage?

Latest posts

Top Bottom