Bog Sour Grape - Alaskan Grown

• Thread starter PepeLePew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Hey thanks for sharing your experience....good to know that you were taken care of kindly! How did those beans turn out? Any keepers?

Haven't ran them yet, I'm sorting thru a bunch of other stuff right now. I got a case of the root aphids recently and the battle has been intresting =/

-lurkin

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Haven't ran them yet, I'm sorting thru a bunch of other stuff right now. I got a case of the root aphids recently and the battle has been intresting =/

-lurkin
Root Aphids! Have not seen them before, had some little abttles with soil thrips before.... what did you do to get them under control? Was it from over watering?

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Root Aphids! Have not seen them before, had some little abttles with soil thrips before.... what did you do to get them under control? Was it from over watering?
I got them from a bag of soil from the hydroshop, either ffof or coco loco. I did one round of merit75 in veg and now I'm using ogbiowar foliar and root packs in a ewc tea. I think its pretty effective and the plants are loving the tea.

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

I got them from a bag of soil from the hydroshop, either ffof or coco loco. I did one round of merit75 in veg and now I'm using ogbiowar foliar and root packs in a ewc tea. I think its pretty effective and the plants are loving the tea.
Sounds like you are getting the situation under control. Although is always a bitch when hit with a setbackit's more about how you fix it..... you always gotta wait it out for positive results. Good work there sir with coming up with a plan and getting things back in harmony.

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Blue kusk--- is this the blue moon rocks? Im excited for some leap year gear!!!!
From what i understand and have researched here on this site. Those are two separate strains of BOG's. BMR and Blue Kush come from related gene pools but are different and would both be worth growing out. If you ever do let me know how it went!

Theassbandit

Theassbandit

Hey thanks for sharing your experience....good to know that you were taken care of kindly! How did those beans turn out? Any keepers?

Hey pepe, next time I on here hit me up. I'm on here at least twice a day out the atown, was she grapey?

Kalikush

Kalikush

Pepe make sure you get his blue kush and sour lsd. Have run his whole menu and these were the only ones kept.

Hey motz I know most of BOGs strains are indica dominant but did you try any of his sativa strains? Were any of them similar to blue dream in that it's a clear, uplifting, motivational day time smoke? I think LSD would be too racy for me.

M

motz

Hey motz I know most of BOGs strains are indica dominant but did you try any of his sativa strains? Were any of them similar to blue dream in that it's a clear, uplifting, motivational day time smoke? I think LSD would be too racy for me.
I'm sorry but I'll probably be crucified for this, I'm not to stoked on bog gear.
Have tried everything but his Cindy x's.
Had his original lifestar, I thought that would've taken the prize but didn't find anything to keep.
Like I said above the blue kush and the sour lsd are his best in my opinion
But you know what they say "opinions are like assholes everybody has one"

Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

I like sour bubble, every sb seed I popped was good. I'd like to get the blueberry pheno of blue moon rocks (mine is like a astringentish lemonyish lol)

Kalikush

Kalikush

I'm sorry but I'll probably be crucified for this, I'm not to stoked on bog gear.
Have tried everything but his Cindy x's.
Had his original lifestar, I thought that would've taken the prize but didn't find anything to keep.
Like I said above the blue kush and the sour lsd are his best in my opinion
But you know what they say "opinions are like assholes everybody has one"
Not everybody can like everything but I appreciate the opinion. I'll have a look into the two you liked.

Kushchaser

Kushchaser

Here are a few snaps of the sour grape from BOG seeds that I am about to harvest soon. Two more days in the dark to frosten up then these ladies will be processed. Thanks again to BOG for the goods! This was a fun one to grow...I kept two phenos to work with. This one I think is the keeper mom clone, what do you guys think? I ended up keeping one that leaned heavily towards the Sour Bubble in the cross and I ended up with this purple pheno.....This was grown in soil, smells so good I can hardly wait to sample

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Howre things goin pepe?
Good thanks for asking! Just been busy working hard as the spring has sprung and summer is here. Time to stack coin for next winter....just got done with a batch of TGA's JillyBean and Heroes of the Farm's Marionberry Kush! Been having fun cracking seeds and stuff...how you been?

PepeLePew

PepeLePew

Not everybody can like everything but I appreciate the opinion. I'll have a look into the two you liked.
Yeah I kinda think alot of stuff these days is kinda hack breeding... lots of phenos and nothing stable.. I just had a pack of Jillybeans from TGA all show herm flowers about two weeks out from harvest... finicky and unstable. But there are some real gems. Just clone only keepers usually. Hard to find the true goods these days. Lots of talking and bragging about stuff that is just not worth growing really. But I like to sample and try it all out

Kalikush

Kalikush

Yeah I kinda think alot of stuff these days is kinda hack breeding... lots of phenos and nothing stable.. I just had a pack of Jillybeans from TGA all show herm flowers about two weeks out from harvest... finicky and unstable. But there are some real gems. Just clone only keepers usually. Hard to find the true goods these days. Lots of talking and bragging about stuff that is just not worth growing really. But I like to sample and try it all out

I almost went with the Jillybean but heard a lot of people mention herms so I passed. That's too bad you had the same result, was hoping to hear the opposite as the strain sounds awesome otherwise.

AvidLerner

AvidLerner

nice grow. looks great. I love BOG gear and have for years. I have some BMR just finishing and i got this one BMR pheno that grew like a sativa. I wrote Pat and she said it is a sweet taste and i will love it.. I got some clones of it already vegging, and still waiting for it to finish. Looks like it will go maybe 9 weeks compared to 7 for the BMR. I love how BOG gear is always the same no change always good. I have a Bogglegum just went into bloom. looking forward as it was a stinky little girl. peace

jacktheknife

jacktheknife

Jacktheknife here.
{my name is jack and I make knives}

I am excited to have found a bunch of people who have grown BOG seeds!
I have been growing for years but bought: BOG Sour Grape and Blue Kush!
They are 7" to 12" tall now but I have no idea how tall they should be when I flip.
I was going to wait till they are 18" as Satori, my favorite old Strain, I usually flip at 19".
Instructions said Sour Grape is a 'grape Indica' and Blue Kush is a blue Kush which is an Indica too.
Neither is as tall as a Satori but I am just guessing.

I've a 400w hps capable of flowing a plant which is 2'-2.5' tall easily.
How tall are these two strains when y'all flip them???

Thank you...

JacktheKnife...♪

cave troll

cave troll

I got fungus gnats from two bags of coco loco recently

Latest posts

Top Bottom