• Thread starter altimood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

2016 light dep. purple goodness :)

Dan789

Dan789

Very nice, makes you wonder about how it smokes, don't keep us guessing, what's the smoke report?

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

Thank you Dan. It was one of my best plants smoke-wise. Also a runt and a late bloomer, I harvested it in November, after the others. I think I cured it more properly as well.
My 1st time growing, I had bag seed from various sources. It was so much fun, and a learning experience. Herb grows great in the beautiful high desert of SoCal if you give it enough water. I had a constant drip going in well drained soil. I did have a battle with the dreaded caterpillars, and my biggest plant, a female Sativa, decided to grow a few male flowers so some of the bud was seeded, (different strains so hopefully I won't have hermies), but the good news is I am now growing some hybrids with the seeds. I bought some Mr. Nice walkabout and Mandala Safari mix before I knew I was going to have some seeds, but I went with my own seeds this year.
Here are a few more pics of last years crop:
P1060003
P1050919
P1050944
P1060038

Dan789

Dan789

Very nice, up north we've had plenty of rain this year so lots of water coming towards SoCal. Hopefully no more droughts for a while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom