This Is What Happens When Shit Gets Out Of Hand

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
putembk

putembk

@ muir.....sorry about hijacking your thread. Some peeps just get me started though. I apologize to you and all others on here....except one.

H

Hookup

I have never been banned from any site???? I spelled it wrong on purpose.....oh, I was here long before you came and will be here long after you are gone.....
Now you like the person you rent from....yesterday all you said was hate.....trolling on
Unfortunately i cannot make that never been banned statement anymore,lol,whatever happened to amnesty at the farm logic?

scoop

scoop

And yet...FW is still here. Not sure what good any of it (banning) does when you can sign right back up under a new moniker other than to make it appear there are 75000 >active< members here when there are really about 200.

onward, through the fog.....

H

Hookup

Never said he helped for free, enjoy your elitism.
Hey kid is everyone who owns something that you dont an elitist?Just wondering how your defining that.
And yet...FW is still here. Not sure what good any of it (banning) does when you can sign right back up under a new moniker other than to make it appear there are 75000 >active< members here when there are really about 200.

onward, through the fog.....
The only way to prevent people from signing back up is to log IP addresses which most growers would consider bad form.I mean what would have happened to apple if they had just tracked and given up all the info the govt wanted them too awhile back?You think folks would have felt secure with them?And logging IP addresesses doesnt prevent resigning back up.Its not like people have only 1 device anymore either,there are tablets,phones multiple computers in every home and business,not to mention the multiple other ways to defeat the system..The problem is alot of these foreign based sites have run on their seed banks financing them and that era is coming to an end with all the seedbanks popping up in our country and on sites like instagram etc.I was banned here for posting motarebels contact address for another member looking for him,that contact info (which anyone can google)was linked to his seed site,which got me banned,not by a moderator either,yet their is advertising everywhere on this site for seedbanks?
Its OK i understand,logic owns this site and makes the rules,problem is he needs to rethink his psition or he will be sitting in here all by himself soon.I mean really where is Waayne,Delae,Jackmayoffer etc etc who really added to the content of this site?why did they leave?Now where are all the great breeders and why are they not here anymore inspiring grow logs and dropping the latest and greatest?
This place is bleeding out which is sad because i like it and have friends here but like any business you change with the times or you become irrelevant,que sera sera.

putembk

putembk

Morning guys. Another day in the life. Wondering what today's drama will bring. Lets see.....landlords are lazy rent collecting lazy fucks that everyone hates. Everybody has left or been banned and I am so happy I can't stand myself.
So, where are we going today????

One thing is for sure, there have been a lot of us on here for a long time and that will continue as long as this site is around. I like it here. Been a lot of other places but we smoke another kind of pot.......

Somebody stir some shit like....tell me I am an asshole for collecting Social Security or Baby Boomers have ruined the country......

Just kidding......

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I can't figure out why more people don't do this. As a landlord, if someone trashes your property and runs...you have legal recourse.
I'm currently experiencing this. Yes, you have legal recourse, you can take them to court. You will likey receive your judgement. Now? NOW it's up to you to collect.

Would you like to know the difficulty level of garnishing wages? Because I'm here to tell you.

putembk

putembk

Interesting Sea.....hard to squeeze blood out of a turnip. Fish probably never has collected anything from the deadbeat he mentioned and probably never will. Easy to escape a garnishment.....just change jobs and the process has to start all over again.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ding ding dingaling! And that doesn't even BEGIN to address just getting the paperwork right, filing fees, deadlines, getting in line behind others (in my situation, the State Franchise Tax Board kept getting in front of my spot in line, and so to file again you have to pay again, etc, etc, etc, etc) so on and so forth.

I learned that just adding a middle initial on one set of paperwork, if it doesn't match all other paperwork, gets your sorry ass sent back to the clerk's office. Good GOD! And people wonder why attorneys are paid so much.

putembk

putembk

Yup....I have chased deadbeats all the way to hell and back. They know all the in's and outs of beating the system. They change jobs, move, get paid under the table use a face social security #.....on and on.....and all the work is on you. But remember, we are just lazy rent collecting assholes.....

xavier7995

xavier7995

I'm currently experiencing this. Yes, you have legal recourse, you can take them to court. You will likey receive your judgement. Now? NOW it's up to you to collect.

Would you like to know the difficulty level of garnishing wages? Because I'm here to tell you.

TBH, I do leave that part out. It's just that the landlord side of the debate acts like there isn't recourse when there is, be it ever so ineffectual. Rather than just not renting to growers, just don't rent to bad tenants. To me, the grower and say....typical college kids, would fall under the whole "thats a rental headache I don't need category."

I am rather baffled that the growers invite legal troubles. Always considered it good form to keep "the man" in whatever form as far away from me as possible when doing things of a less than legal nature.

putembk

putembk

Colorado landlord/tenant law most definitely protects the tenant rather than the guy collecting rent.

That is a very good point. If you go to court, and it is most always small calms court, the Judge is not bound by a strict set of guidelines. Therefor he acts on his emotions. Many times he/she will side with the poor little tenant against the landlord.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
That is a very good point. If you go to court, and it is most always small calms court, the Judge is not bound by a strict set of guidelines. Therefor he acts on his emotions. Many times he/she will side with the poor little tenant against the landlord.
I don't know bro I've seen judge Judy and a lot of times the landlord wins:smoking:

Latest posts

Top Bottom