Lucky Dog K-9 Growers Blend.

• Thread starter FiveAM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FiveAM

FiveAM

I think this is pretty new, looks like it has earthworm castings already in it.

Anyone heard anything about this soil? or better yet, anyone used it yet?

Lucky Dog K-9 Growers Blend

FiveAM

FiveAM

@Seamaiden yeah, they pushing alot of new stuff out recently is seems, or I am probably just late to the party as usual.

@mastacheeser thats a fox yo! can't you tell by the bling? :rolleyes:

love your avatar

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Then we're both late to the party, Five. :D Good thing we bring our own!

oregonized

oregonized

If its the only thing you can get it Sounds awesome and FoxFarm is known to work. If you can get to wholesale amendments, buy and mix for 1/10th of the cost, I seek that type out.

Buy peat, perlite and some worm casings. Mix. Separately:Take 1 cup of worm casings in sock, put in 1 gallon of water. Bubble it for 24 hours with a cheap fish pump from Walmart $6. Pour liquid over your peat, perlite, casings mix and now you have bene's.

Side note: I prefer worm casings at least locally. Shipped from somewhere in a bag stored for who know's how long, isn't exactly my idea of beneficial.

B

Bdnickel

Wouldn't recommend. WAY too much perlite, doesn't hold much of any water. Drys up way to quick. Watering in plants is a total hassle when you're trying not to get your clean trays full of dirt because the stuff is so light it kicks up everywhere.

Winged Sun

Winged Sun

I run this in geoplanters. Rice hull cover. Havent watered in a week... love the microbes in this stuff... dont need to feed for first 2 weeks of life.

Top Bottom