Current Mass caregivers are going to be screwed...no?

• Thread starter vince vega
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EastCoast710

you wont be grandfathered in as far as I know.. and I have friends that know the owners of a few dispensaries in mass.. and they said. once dispensaries are up.. almost every home grower will be shut down .

Tanaks

Tanaks

as of february 1st the massachusetts DOH takes over with the online registry where you must tell them your medical condition (violation of HIPPA) and you must apply for a hardship grow to cultivate legally and the DOH will do randon inspections. LAW enforcement will also have access to this online information. AND currently there are no dispensaries open in MASS u

Do you have a link where you got this info from? that seems like a pretty big middle finger to mass patients just looking to medicate with out being raped for money and our rights violated...i was explaining this to someone today and the more i was thinking about it it just doesnt sound right ....if this is how its going to be then god help us...

Tanaks

Tanaks

i agree man....i got my card and was thinking about being a caregiver then i heard you had to register with dph....i was like im allll set with that...and id rather take me chances then having the cops being able to come in whenever they want...this shit needs to change

B

BestAround

that's the point.. the bigg money behind the dispensaries had a lot to do with the laws being made for medical.. and how it will go. they want all the profit..

make it harder for home growers .. forces people to go to pay taxes on it .

very simple move.. don't sign up.. don't get a med card.. lol that's MY PLAN.. stay on the DL.. and keep my low profile.. and stay away from that shit.

Junk

Junk

im not sure of what your talking about at all buddy but there are no dispenseries in mass yet!! Not In holyoke or Springfield the question was where I got my certification man

It's the pretend dispensaries in his head.

H

Herby love

I am 99% sure they will not shut you down. A lot of shit going to change these next couple years. It's good thing I hide out in Rhode Island
Hey wavegem, was that u trying to grow 8/plant? How did it go? I'm in RI too getting put together. How's the state and it's mm laws where the rubber meets the road?

guruverde

guruverde

A law or regulation without enforcement is merely a suggestion.

Right now the DPH isn't issuing hardship cultivation licenses. They are literally telling folks just to grow.
Given the change in how PD are allowed to get warrants and the fact that the DPH doesn't have the manpower to deal.

If you are a medicinal patient I don't think you will have any problem setting up a person home grow tent. If you're trying to make a business out of it then yes, you will be risking some exposure. But then again, the regulation stipulates that a caregiver provide for a single patient. Yet there are booths at conventions here with a guy who services thousands of patients and operates a network of caregivers.

Sadly, you kind of have to look at medicinal in Mass as insurance. If you have your card/cards you're basically going to be left alone. If you keep your nose clean and don't do anything overtly stupid then DPH will never notice you b/c they can't keep up as it is.

I'm mostly hoping for a shift in the law to allow collectives so I can then run a collective grow and buy/sell from various caregivers to make sure my patients are getting the best medicine. In my limited experience so far, the best meds are coming from the gray area caregivers, not from the dispensaries. Not to mention that the 'vertical integration' model just reinforces the haves and the have nots so honestly if my caregiver operation were to get busted I would happily go to court over it. An unjust law is no law at all.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word alot of the shit in this thread was interesting and helped lol. But the dispensary in noho got straight booboo and way over priced but obviously it's gonna be. These dudes said 220 for a half I can get a onion of some fire that hits on that dispensary bud for 220. Only thing that's good is their flo og rn. Tbh.

Top Bottom