2016 Spring Crop - Pnrw - Usc - Quest Genetics - Candyland - Sensi - Gdp - Hazeman

• Thread starter Junk Punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Junk Punk

Junk Punk

Hi,

Here are some pictures of the end of my actual crop.

There are :

-PNRW : Dutchess and Double Dutch Oven.
-Underground Seed Compagny : Duganchitral (Braindead, French breeder).
-Quest Genetics : Sinister Doja.
-Candyland Seeds : Granny Panties.
-Sensi Seeds : Super Skunk.
-Hazeman : Monkey Balls.
-Grandady Purple Seeds : Candyland (2 freebies) and Bay Dream (2 freebies too).
-Amnesia "Core cut".

Some plants may have been misslabeled since i've accidentally mixed some seeds when they germed.

Candyland 59 days   1

Candyland 59 days   2

Ddo2 59 days   2

Double dutch oven2 59 days   2

Double dutch oven3 59 days   2

Durganchitral3 63 days   1

Durganchitral3 63 days   2

Durganchitral3 63 days   3

Dutchess1 59 days

Dutchess1 63 days   1

Dutchess1 63 days   2
Dutchess2 59 days   1

Junk Punk

Junk Punk

They are in 1.5 gallons (6L) pots with Plagron Light Mix.
I use Canna Bio Grow and Bloom at very low dosage (1-1.5mL/L), BAC Bio PK (0.5mL/L) and a french product called "Catalysator" wich contains a lot of things like fungis, bacterias, vitamins, fulvics, humics, silicia, amino acids, ellicitors, etc...

They have grown 8 weeks from seeds sprouting before the 12/12 flip.

Dutchess2 59 days   2

Granny Panties1 59 days

Granny Panties1 63 days   1

Granny Panties2 63 days   1

Granny Panties3 63 days   1

Granny Panties3 63 days   2

Granny Panties3 63 days   3

Monkey Balls 59 days   1

Monkey Balls 59 days   2

Sinister Doja 63 days   1

Sinister Doja 63 days   2

I have to cut the tow GDPseeds plants cause of hermi problems, one is allmost ready (the candyland you can see in the first message) but the other (maybe a bay dream) is far to be ready (3 weeks to go at least) so i'll try to isolate her from the others until the end.

They both had balls at early 12/12 that i throw away and now, they are showing bananas every day...

Have a good smokey sunday,
JP.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Yes!! Nice pics, I also have the durghanchitral from USC , the one I'm running is not quite as purple, but it has plenty of color, pinks and reds , and purple, fans stay green though . Killah thread

Junk Punk

Junk Punk

Thank's for the comment.

I've got five Durganchitral and they are all different plants.

The one on the pictures is PCK diminant, i've got tow mid purple plants who show traits from both parents and tow Durbanghani dominant, one who will be ready at about 12 weeks and who's got dense flowers with anise/licor smell and the other who will take longer to rippen.

Here is the Durganchitral Durbanghani-dom anise dense flower, 9 weeks after 12/12 flip ... under HPS ... sorry.
P5285643

see you later,
JP.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Nice, yeah I still have almost a full pack of beans, and want to explore it more, but I don't have the room right now, soon , but not right now . Cool to see the different pheno s , mine is a good mix of both, but I want a durbanghani leaner , thanks JP

Junk Punk

Junk Punk

Hi,

SP, do you have some pictures of your Durganchitral?
If so, feel free to post here, my friend.
Should be interresting to compare.
I'll try to take good pictures of my other phenos soon.

JP.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
They are in 1.5 gallons (6L) pots with Plagron Light Mix.
I use Canna Bio Grow and Bloom at very low dosage (1-1.5mL/L), BAC Bio PK (0.5mL/L) and a french product called "Catalysator" wich contains a lot of things like fungis, bacterias, vitamins, fulvics, humics, silicia, amino acids, ellicitors, etc...

They have grown 8 weeks from seeds sprouting before the 12/12 flip.

View attachment 603711
View attachment 603712
View attachment 603713
View attachment 603714
View attachment 603715
View attachment 603716
View attachment 603717
View attachment 603718
View attachment 603719
View attachment 603720
View attachment 603721

I have to cut the tow GDPseeds plants cause of hermi problems, one is allmost ready (the candyland you can see in the first message) but the other (maybe a bay dream) is far to be ready (3 weeks to go at least) so i'll try to isolate her from the others until the end.

They both had balls at early 12/12 that i throw away and now, they are showing bananas every day...

Have a good smokey sunday,
JP.
I think I see a nanner sticking out of your grannie panties...

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Hi,

SP, do you have some pictures of your Durganchitral?
If so, feel free to post here, my friend.
Should be interresting to compare.
I'll try to take good pictures of my other phenos soon.

JP.
Hi JP, no pics right now, I have some on a camera, but I don't think I can load those... I will try today though. I take my set up down during the summer and just maintain my moms, so no new pics until fall. I will be happy to put some up in the fall though

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Also, the French breeder from USC just popped back up , on another forum I'm on , with a new strain ... A crazy looking Turkish landrace . So psyched ! Have you tried USCs sour kush? The same PCK crossed to ecsd ... Another on my list

Junk Punk

Junk Punk

I think I see a nanner sticking out of your grannie panties...

Hi @DrMcSkunkins,
I'm happy to see that you watch to my pictures so closely, i've seen these banana, but i thought nobody would see it!!!
Thank's for your attention.

Third pic.... It's genetics cuz this is sweet thumbing. Imho that's some fine looking flower.

Hi @germinator,
I think you're right, but some cuts like Amnesia "core cut" will NEVER show any banana without coloïdal silver, but i think that when she'll be tow or three years old, this Grannie Panties cut could easily turn hermie with bad conditions (or not!).
If i keep her, i will know.

Also, the French breeder from USC just popped back up , on another forum I'm on , with a new strain ... A crazy looking Turkish landrace . So psyched ! Have you tried USCs sour kush? The same PCK crossed to ecsd ... Another on my list

Hi @SmokyPockets,
Like you, i don't grow during the summer cause of hot temps, just maintain the moms.

I wrote a mistake, last time, the breeder of Durganchitral is Jah Green Label and not Braindead, who works on the "Braindead" strain, poly hybrid wich was given as free seeds somes years ago. I'm not sure, but i think he's got problems with facking cops...

The Sour Kush and the Turkish landrace are Cristalin's work.
USC is a french collective, JGL works on sativas (Durganchitral is his most indica strain) and Cristalin works on indica strains.
I think Braindead is the one who created this collective.

Durganchitral is my first try with Underground Seed Co, and i'm very interrested in there "no skunk, OG, Sour D, Chem, Blueberry..." strains, like Ace, Cannabiogen, Mandala and some others, they show us that we still can get very good different strains with landrace material for 22.5 (25.5$) euros for ten seeds.

I'd like to grow this Turkish landrace and the Afghan x PCK too, cause she may be a very good indica too, the Afghan used is the "THCV cut".
THCV is (was?) a well known member of a big forum.

I'd like to try JGL sativas too, i don't care to wait three or four weeks furthemore for exelent quality and those strains are said to be exeptional, on french forums.

I wish you all a happy smoky week-end,
JP.

Last edited:
Top Bottom