Don't Move Here For This State's Program

• Thread starter painkills2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
painkills2

painkills2

The only reason I moved from Texas to New Mexico three years ago was for this state's Medical Cannabis Program. Before I chose Albuquerque, I did my research. The only thing I wasn't able to research was the quality of the dispensaries. I didn't think there would be a problem finding good bud at an affordable price. I was very wrong.

After a year in the program, I couldn't afford to renew. But for the year I was a member, I calculated that 80% of my purchases were not strong enough for my pain levels. For the past two years in the underground market, I've estimated that 50% of my purchases weren't strong enough. And when you're spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars every month, that's a big difference. Because there's nothing worse than paying top dollar for crappy bud, which is what's happening in both markets, but especially at the dispensaries.

Both the legal and underground markets have major problems with reliability, consistency, quality, and affordability. And I don't see that changing anytime soon.

If you live in a state without a program and are looking to move, don't make the same mistakes that I did. Don't choose New Mexico. The best bud is found in Colorado, California, Oregon, and Washington state. And as soon as I can save enough money to make yet another move, I'm choosing Colorado.

We're all refugees, caught in the middle of the failed drug war. But in the states listed above, the war on cannabis has already ended. So, you'll find better quality and a better price for your medicine in these states.

Good luck.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Are you not able to grow your own? I've heard plenty of horror stories about dispo herb out here as well.

blazer

blazer

Yup not much improvement or at all in med quality from disp in NM since program started
Unfortunately better off on black Market for Quality which is a shame because that was the purpose of Meds
shouldnt have to grow your own to get some decent medical but that's how it has paned out here!

painkills2

painkills2

Are you not able to grow your own? I've heard plenty of horror stories about dispo herb out here as well.
For reasons I won't go into here, no, I'm not able to grow my own. I wouldn't be considering another costly move if I had any other options.

painkills2

painkills2

Yup not much improvement or at all in med quality from disp in NM since program started
Unfortunately better off on black Market for Quality which is a shame because that was the purpose of Meds
shouldnt have to grow your own to get some decent medical but that's how it has paned out here!
I can't say for sure, but I think the quality from dispensaries has actually gotten worse in the last couple of years. And yes, I've found much better quality in the underground, mostly because the bud's from Colorado and/or Cali. This bud travels all the way to New Mexico and is still cheaper than the dispensaries, go figure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom