The Big Black Widow Grow Out.

• Thread starter Nog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nog

Yea,1 of the 2 ww ive got is a tri leave,hopefully get a dank female,didnt hav a good germ rate,still got some seeds left,so ill see!76

Yes, 100% germ rate.

I have a tri-leaf to, I think you call them trifoliate, anyway it looks like it's going to have the biggest buds, it was put into flower last so it's a bit behind the others.

I think if you didn't top this strain you would get a coke can sized centre cola.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I actually don't use any special cannabis nutrients, I just get the fertilizer for general plants from the nursery or supermarket.

I can't bring myself to pay the high prices for the nutrients they sell at hydro shops.
Fuck i dont blame u and with results like that who needs em?u just gotta b carefull its not some dodgy shit your useing.

N

Nog

Harvested one yesterday but it wasn't really ready, even at 8.5 weeks. I should have had them on 10/14 for the last two weeks to get them to finish, instead of on 12/12.

I will give the rest another week of 9/15, that should make them finish.

I think I gave them some fertilizer a bit late in flower too, which probably contributed to them kicking on longer.

Top Bottom