Lightsaber

• Thread starter rhinokilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rhinokilla

hi, i just got me a couple of packs of this, i was wondering if anyone had any info on the starfighter f1 mother that was used? for example what traits was she selected for or was this an open pollination type scenario etc?? any info would be great. thanks

E 13

E 13

iirc starfighter is a tahoe alien crossed with lemon alien dawg. It is definitely not an open pollination. Thunderfudge could probably give you more info. I am currently looking for an exotic fighter, which is starfighter lad crossed with starfighter tahoe alien.

R

rhinokilla

that exotic fighter sounds good but the starfighter seeds always go so quick!! the lightsaber was the only thing i could find with it in.

mancdank

mancdank

that exotic fighter sounds good but the starfighter seeds always go so quick!! the lightsaber was the only thing i could find with it in.
I've got choc covered strawberries and flight they both have it in 2 of the strawbs are defo fighter leaner I took a few cuttings off em the other day and the smell was off the scale

Mashedmitten

Mashedmitten

Anyone have a source for these seeds? Everywhere I've found them they're sold out. Should I just get on a waiting list or just keep checking? This is my favorite of all I've had from the dispensary.

H

hantastic

Anyone have a source for these seeds? Everywhere I've found them they're sold out. Should I just get on a waiting list or just keep checking? This is my favorite of all I've had from the dispensary.
check seedsherenow.com they got some

Latest posts

Top Bottom