• Tagged users None
CalvinrMiles

CalvinrMiles

Problem
Problem 2
First time Growing need help can seem to be able to get them to grow

MeJuana

MeJuana

The planter is probably too hot to promote great root growth. We typically try to use lighter colored planters or insulate them but you have black containers, not partially buried, nothing blocking sunlight off of them. Your plant will almost be that size at harvest if you don't get rid of some of the heat from the planter.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The planter is probably too hot to promote great root growth. We typically try to use lighter colored planters or insulate them but you have black containers, not partially buried, nothing blocking sunlight off of them. Your plant will almost be that size at harvest if you don't get rid of some of the heat from the planter.
+1,000!!!

CalvinrMiles

CalvinrMiles

Just got the white bucket and Miracle-Gro and replanted it today see what happens in two days. it's been out of around for about four or five days

IMG 20160627 160021
wasfromks

wasfromks

@Wisher619 maybe he can give you some advice for a rookie. Really good at explaining things and offering his 2¢

Wisher619

Wisher619

@Wisher619 maybe he can give you some advice for a rookie. Really good at explaining things and offering his 2¢
if seamaiden is in this post....then he has some excellent help right there.....usually what ever opinion she has I agree 100%

what media/soil was used before transplant?
How long have they been stalled for?
what nutrients are being used if any?

IMO....black buckets wrapped in heat reflective wrap would have been better as white will allow light penetration which will promote algae growth
in any case

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It can be grown with Miracle Grow. Not exactly recommended, but it can be done. Go SUPER light, I mean SUPER light on the feedings. Be prepared to flush if you don't (you'll see the blue crap building up in the soil, that's a bad thing). Don't overfeed.

For foliar feeding seaweed is good. If using dry make a tea.

wasfromks

wasfromks

depends on your enviroment but I saw you were using a white buckets which allows light penetration....where as white horti planters do not allow light
My local garden guy had me use those black smart pots and ff soil...I did a quick search and ff ordered and shipped like $10 and smart pots maybe same...they turned into trees...I didn't look into or research or use forums and I was a weee wittle child in the adult world so I was very immature still and had know idea what I was doing. Didn't keep track of what I was doing or did....but long story short these ladies were trees! Some random reggie bag seeds and all turned out female lol talk about luck...I took all the advice from my local garden guy...now that I have discovered www.thcfarmer.com I would consider taking some of these well known farmers 2¢and it will be worth your while. I wish I could give homage to thcfarmer community for all the help and these amazing fruits of labor...my best quality ever...equipment and good hefty investment didn't hurt but honestly most of the reason it came out is because of the advice from some of these farmers.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I'm cheap. I already had the black nursery pots and didn't want to pay to replace them. I took my soil bags, cut them open, turned inside out, et voila. White plastic that's pretty much impervious to the sun. Just wrapped that around the pots. I used used printing paper for the rest of the pots. Yeah, it ends up going away but it lasted me a season.

CalvinrMiles

CalvinrMiles

Is all natural spring water better than any other water I know where there is natural spring water coming out of the side of a huge Cliff drank it my hole life so it is legit

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Non-distilled is best. If it's high in Cl, let it set out. If it's high in chloramine, break the bond and get the NH3 out of the deal.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Is the Poison Ivy vine in the first shot for security purposes? :) It is going to make things fun when you need to trim.

Top Bottom