Them Mites And C02

• Thread starter Smerb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smerb

Smerb

As flowering approaches and most mites are gone, will theC02 keep them from fucking with the garden? I have read something b4 about it but can't find the article with the answer. Ten420!

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

I have heard that before but on the other hand I have a friend who had an infestation and dumped his tanks to flood the tent and they still didn't go away

Smerb

Smerb

I have heard that before but on the other hand I have a friend who had an infestation and dumped his tanks to flood the tent and they still didn't go away
I already hit them with neem weeks ago,and tent, I will have to be on it now.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
As flowering approaches and most mites are gone, will theC02 keep them from fucking with the garden? I have read something b4 about it but can't find the article with the answer. Ten420!
Can you get up to 15,000 ppm for an hour? And can you do it again a week later?

N

Nickracer9

Green clean is the only thing I've found that kills them and there eggs. Get some and be done without having to use harsh chems.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Habenaro spray you can spend a ton of money on a gallon of bullshit at your local grow store or make it yourself for cheap. 5 habenaros will make 1 pint of spray. Kills mites and eggs on contact. I'm not bull shitin. I make this 3 gallons at a time and it works.

Smerb

Smerb

All the different answers are like strippers, fuckin whores. Hydro stores also smell like whores. Just fucking around here. Anyhow thank you fellow stonies ......

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Habenaros finely chopped especially the seeds. 5 habenaros to a pint. Simmer water to 190f, habenaros into water for 20 minutes. It's done when the steam stings your eyes. Pour through a filter must be a very fine filter your Gona Wana yous a spray bottle to apply. You should make this outside it is very hazardous to make inside. Wear a dust mask and safety glasses when applying. THIS WILL TEPORARILY INCOMPASSITATE YOU ITS LIKE GETTING SPRAYED WITH MACE. But it's all natural and can be applied from cuttings to the day of harvest. Enjoy

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Habenaros finely chopped especially the seeds. 5 habenaros to a pint. Simmer water to 190f, habenaros into water for 20 minutes. It's done when the steam stings your eyes. Pour through a filter must be a very fine filter your Gona Wana yous a spray bottle to apply. You should make this outside it is very hazardous to make inside. Wear a dust mask and safety glasses when applying. THIS WILL TEPORARILY INCOMPASSITATE YOU ITS LIKE GETTING SPRAYED WITH MACE. But it's all natural and can be applied from cuttings to the day of harvest. Enjoy

Thanks alot mate! Very nice idea indeed!!

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I would just throw my 2 cents in here..

AVID and flormaite would eliminate any mites infestation..

Just becarfull how and when it will be used. And this advise is not for any greedy MF commercial grower out there..

Those proudcts really needs time brfore they are out of the plants and need to be studied pretty well before application..

Privada

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Just becarfull how and when it will be used. And this advise is not for any greedy MF commercial grower out there..

Those proudcts really needs time brfore they are out of the plants and need to be studied pretty well before application..

Privada

definitely not for commercial growers - way better for folks to be using around their houses/pets/neighbors. God forbid the commercial growers start using pesticides...people might die

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

In holland we also use this proudct with a very good success

I dont remmember the name exactly of the active ingredient in english but its very very safe to plants and animals and smells very very good!!

Bioquant Ivormic maybe anybody can help with the active ingredient name..

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

Privada
I used floromite in way early veg. Sales guy said it would be out of my ladies in 2 weeks. Flowered, harvested I'm a medical grower in Oregon, USA. Sent in for testing specifically because I used the floromite. Results came back we failed the pesticide test I was very disappointed. I'm an indoor grower my rooms are air tight for c02.so there was no possibility of cross contamination. I was organic before and will never use any of that horse shit again.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Last time I had mites and white flys mid flower and seriously just three 48H in between each application elimenated both plus I was very happy spraying it as I was enjoying the smell.
1diesel1time.indeed t: 1726811 said:
I used floromite in way early veg. Sales guy said it would be out of my ladies in 2 weeks. Flowered, harvested I'm a medical grower in Oregon, USA. Sent in for testing specifically because I used the floromite. Results came back we failed the pesticide test I was very disappointed. I'm an indoor grower my rooms are air tight for c02.so there was no possibility of cross contamination. I was organic before and will never use any of that horse shit again.

Wow, thats long time indeed!

I would also thought that it was out by then..

Thanks for sharing..

Privada.

Last edited:
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

View attachment 532383
Will use the one on the right first. It essential stops the mites and larva and eggs from hatching physically.

The one on the left is BIOQUANT Ivermec-res, targets mites, larva and eggs, and is specifically developed to kill mites that developed resistance against certain other products. Not toxic for humans and animals, works fast and long, bio, and supposedly mild for younger plants too.

Still thinking of getting some predators later on. Supposedly some grow shops get them twice per week and sell them in much smaller amount for closet/tent/1-bulb growers. If that's still the case I'm probably going to get them every now and then (hopefully) just as preventative. Summer is almost over here, allowing me to drop the temps at night to 64 or even less, which the adults supposedly can't survive.

Will keep you all posted but I have good hopes it'll work. After a thorough inspection some of the AW plants and some P-F3 seem unaffected, will wash them with SMC regardless.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

I found this in here on the forum for a dutch grower who used to use Ivormic-es as well..

Top Bottom