Purple Gscx Animal Cookies

• Thread starter Tomcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jammie

jammie

I love trimming cannabis. As soon as ya legal here I'll be looking for a job trimming somewhere. Lol. Naw. I got my own business now here. I'll try opening a cannabis business eventually once it's legal
now for an opposing viewpoint- i hate trimming, not sure why. love to spend time mucking around and working in the garden but literally dread harvest day.

skillzd

skillzd

Yeah I don't know. I've always loved working with all of it. Trimming is like the final stage of all my hard work paying off finally. But hey. If you hate trimming so much. Why don't you check into the pre trimming. Before harvest you can trim it all off a certain way and the buds give one last growth spurt and then harvest it. I read it somewhere so you'd have to find it. But yeah it would help cut down the harvest trims if you pre trim as much as possible. My WWxBB j think I took too many fan leaves off to early. She was topped and now those two and the next two are making 4 cola tops. But my dog got to it and ate one so now I only got 3 on it. Lmao. My Whorled Trilateral is looking great but was way too tall so LST her over to the side so now she looks like a Swirly Straw kids use in there drinks. Lmao. But it works. These got way to talk waiting for my Auto to Peep out. Glad she did quickly and not late. I usually mainline good plants. But these are out of control. Lol. Naw. They wil be alright. I just hope these lights are enough for bloom. I have a nice bright LED with reds Blues and white right on top of them. And then the CFLs around the outer area for side lighting. I just hope it's enough since I could t get the new HPS in time for these to flower. I've grown with CFLs alone and was ok. And Led and CFLs combos are suppose to work nicely. But I just need a good finish.

Tomcat

Tomcat

now for an opposing viewpoint- i hate trimming, not sure why. love to spend time mucking around and working in the garden but literally dread harvest day.
I am with you on that. Trimming sucks! Maybe its because Im new to this and not very quick at it but I dont think my feelings about trimming will change. I wish I could get some friends to help but due to silly laws, gotta be covert.

skillzd

skillzd

Yeah. I have to stay covert as well. I mean I don't harvest a ton at a time so maybe that's why I don't mind trimming. Cus I only harvest about 2-3 each time. This is the first tho I'm a few years. So maybe I won't enjoy trimming as much as I used to. Growing more starting this 2nd growin just started. It would have been half way thru now but my clones didn't take since I was having issues with this new water. Wish I could have caught it all in time to switch the clones over to good water. I'm just buying 5gal jugs of distilled spring water It's $12 to buy it and $1.35 to refill t each time. Not a bad deal for 5gal of good water. It also comes out to a nice PH after adding Nutes and everything. I really need a new PH tester though. I'm using strips now and hate them but I'm just tight on what I can buy right now. Seeds are even hard to squeeze some cash out for right now. But gotta get the next ones in for backups just incase these don't clone. My first time trying cloning and was great with my homeade setup. But then they all went south with the water ph at 8-8.5 Dead before I got home from work Was in a hurry and filled the tank up not remembering my RV was full of that Alkaline water. It's suppose to be good for your health. But damn sure not good for the plants health. Lol

Tomcat

Tomcat

20160517 214906

Just some stuff drying. Im no expert but the few who have tried it so far have said its very good and one even used the word "fire", so I guess it was a success.

skillzd

skillzd

Looks nice. Not a bad turnout atleast. Could always be worse. My auto I finally snipped most of her off and it's drying now. We had some local good stuff so they call it. Lol. And it was helping my anxiety a lot but not any Buzz at all. I packed one of my LSD25 buds that were dried already and smoked it to test it out. It actually was BOMB AZZ buzz!!! I was highly impressed at the sedation of my auto LSD-25. It's not really how strong it is. It's the effect it gives you. It's wonderful. I compare it to the pain free opiate sedation but without the buzz opiates give. I took two big hits and my partner took one. I noticed a big sedated feeling. Him not so much he said but he had a toothache and I noticed he wasn't holding his mouth after he hit the LSD25. Then about 15-20 minutes later he asked for another hit of it. Lol. It's a great pain killer and for sleep is say probably too. Idk. I can't sleep tonight. Wish I had some good medicine for my birthday today. I'm broke and I lost $200 on a order of seeds and that was all my birthday and seed money. Now I'm scraping together to try the INCREDIBLE BULK. huge yeild they are saying

Tomcat

Tomcat

Looks nice. Not a bad turnout atleast. Could always be worse. My auto I finally snipped most of her off and it's drying now. We had some local good stuff so they call it. Lol. And it was helping my anxiety a lot but not any Buzz at all. I packed one of my LSD25 buds that were dried already and smoked it to test it out. It actually was BOMB AZZ buzz!!! I was highly impressed at the sedation of my auto LSD-25. It's not really how strong it is. It's the effect it gives you. It's wonderful. I compare it to the pain free opiate sedation but without the buzz opiates give. I took two big hits and my partner took one. I noticed a big sedated feeling. Him not so much he said but he had a toothache and I noticed he wasn't holding his mouth after he hit the LSD25. Then about 15-20 minutes later he asked for another hit of it. Lol. It's a great pain killer and for sleep is say probably too. Idk. I can't sleep tonight. Wish I had some good medicine for my birthday today. I'm broke and I lost $200 on a order of seeds and that was all my birthday and seed money. Now I'm scraping together to try the INCREDIBLE BULK. huge yeild they are saying
Ive got some nightmare og from sin city and white widow from nirvana to try in the future.

skillzd

skillzd

Ok so everyone. Here's my plants They are flowering now for oh idk. Going on two weeks now I haven't grown for a few years and I'm having trouble determining preflower start and end. So I couldn't put the maxbloom stuff on until it had already flowered so in not sure if that effected the first growth of them or not. Like I said it's been a few years and these are my first ones since and I just want to see what others think. I know different strains flower a bit different. But is the growth ok for early like this or should there be more growth on the buds by now? They both I think are White Widow X Big Buds. The Tripod (what I've been calling my Whorled trifoliate) May be a Aghani or Money Maker or Dinafem Critical. As they got mixed up at seedling transplant. Anyways I'm pretty sure they both are the WWxBB cus everyone of those seeds germinated and my others had issues. White widow and big bud strain is a very strong plant. I through almost double nutrient on her one time by accident and she didn't burn barely one bit. The tips turned yellow brown at like the last 1mm of the tip. But she loved it and perked right up from it. But I still cut way back on them. I am feeding the strongest mixture on the bottle of 15ml per gallon of the Coca A bloom and 15ml of Coco B bloom into water already mixed with the MaxBloom at 1.5 teaspoon per 5gal which is a bit strong but they seemed to love it still. I just kind of expected more from the nutrients than this. Am I being to inpatient? Are the buds fored where they are suppose to be at right about at 1.5-2week since they showed sex and grew pistils and flowered. I remember some of my plants years ago my buds were bigger early but I never kept track of times and when so Idk. Maybe I'm confused and just being impatient again. It will take me about a full year to get back Into it with being patient. One reason I love growing is cus it helps me practice patients.
Here they are so let me know what you all think. Be respectful tho. I can take constructive criticism but I don't take ignorance well. Hahahlol

Last edited:
skillzd

skillzd

Sorry I posted that on the wrong one. But anyone here can give there thoughts too. I think they are where they are supposed to be. They should be starting their growth spurt here any day now I just was thinking it should have started but as I was thinking more about my old grows and reading up. Week 3 is when they start usually. Depending on strain tho too. And mine. Started growing a bit more now too. I flushed the soil once will a few gallons of clean water. And started back on the nutrients after a few days. I'll do one more flush probaly tonight before they start there faster growth

Tomcat

Tomcat

Ooooh sounds like a killer cookie combo or a kcc for short.iv got a nice animal cookie dom pheno that i love.the nugs are so solid and dense.a bud of it goes much farther than a normally dense nug.
i need to look into in house genetics.

Tomcat

Tomcat

Ooooh sounds like a killer cookie combo or a kcc for short.iv got a nice animal cookie dom pheno that i love.the nugs are so solid and dense.a bud of it goes much farther than a normally dense nug.
i need to look into in house genetics.
Just an update. The In House Genetics cookies were amazing.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Just an update. The In House Genetics cookies were amazing.
that is frickin awesome news as i just got some thanks to this thread!animal cookie cross too!crossed to pnwr gasmask.its called "nitro cookies" and they gave me 3 fem dosido x freebies.there was a decent list of dosido freebies to choose from.i got the ookb x dosido.ookb is ookb x secret weapon.secret weapon is wifi #43 bx3.wifi#43 bx3 is the white....just joking.we all know wat wifi is.

skillzd

skillzd

Here's an update on those WWxBB I posted pics on above. There a few weeks from harvest and my cats broke a few colas off today so k trimmed them a bit and they hanging in my Veg Room above a few CFLs Idk. Should they be in dark I figured it didn't matter since they are early and nutrients were still being fed so nasty taste probaly coming But it isn't bad. I've sampled before when I needed just something for medicine.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Here's an update on those WWxBB I posted pics on above. There a few weeks from harvest and my cats broke a few colas off today so k trimmed them a bit and they hanging in my Veg Room above a few CFLs Idk. Should they be in dark I figured it didn't matter since they are early and nutrients were still being fed so nasty taste probaly coming But it isn't bad. I've sampled before when I needed just something for medicine.
Buddy youv taken that white widow x bb WAY too early.a good 3/4 weeks by the looks of those pics.if youd let that go the full 9or 10 weeks youd have got way more and ot would be a whole lot better a smoke too.

skillzd

skillzd

I know. I came home and my kitten has gotten I. The grow room and broke a few cola branches. I saved one of them that was just bent and had no choice but to harvest these few

skillzd

skillzd

Trust me. I was pissed. It's pretty decent already tho. Tastes shitty of course. But has a really nice buzz to it Especially the morning buzz. I love it.

Sorry. I wasn't trying to Mislead any newbies into harvesting this early. This was NOT AN INTENTIONAL HARVEST. This was the Cola buds my pets broke off. The kitten is a Bengal mix and she chases the adult cat and they must of snuck inside and playing and broke a few so I tried to save two that were bent. The one the hairs were turning brown wishing a few hours and it started drooping bad so I cut it The other one is looking good still. It's a heavy bud so I had to Tie it up and it's ok so far. I will know this evening when I get home if it will be ok

Top Bottom