Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
putembk

putembk

Damn, my body feels like a broke dicked dog. Time to get sideways.

Me to bro....the weekend is here. Time to party.....

Charliebrown4

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how`s it hangin` ya`ll ? Well, it`s the weekend, so it`s party time for many a folk. For us retired folk, it`s always the weekend. That means I have been on a 16 1/2 year weekend. That`s the kind of problem I can handle though. OK now, coffee`s done, bowl is packed, that means it`s gotta be "wake n bake" time. Here we go, puff, puff and passin` to ya.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Morn yoop!

Tis the weekend... Means jack shit to me lol

Smoking on some kinda shitty midnight kush.. Never did like this one grows fine, just not very potent.. smells kinda bland..

Hada pop an oxy today.. Fucking hand dunno if its carpel or arthritis or what but its painful when im tryin to play video games lol..

Hope everyones day / weekend goes well! And to the gardners out there hope your plants " veggies " are doing good! :D

I checked my pumpkin this morning and its starting to throw out i dunno what there called were gonna call uhm Fingers, the little thread like vines that latch onto shit like vines doo.. lol so thats neat, now i just gotta figure out how im gonna guide him to the deck.

Celery gets thicker each day so excited for that, saw a few more tomatoes starting to pop thats aweosme sauce so many friggin flowers i hope im ass deep in tomatos when this is all over.

Eggplants are now showing any flowers yet.. Do they flower? Im not sure.. still waiting for a baby egg plant to show up, like wtf the season don't last forever cmon now get with the program!

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

dabbie ,do you pollinate the pumpkins? take the male flowers and pull them and stick it in a female flower. Easy to tell, the males look like dicks, and the females look like a woman's sex organ. your sure they get pollinated then. yes eggplants bloom. tell me about trimming veg off the tomato's. I hear I should be topping them.

Hippie

Hippie

Morning, Gents. Nothing planned for today but some nice, easy painting on the boat trailer.

I'm with ya there, Yoop. Going on eleven years worth of everyday weekends. Any man that works one more day than he has to is a fool.

Big brother (five years older), Mr. College Graduate, is still working. Told him he should have dropped out of high school like I did and got a trade. :)
One of his frat brothers was going to work 'til 67 so he could draw full boat on his SSI. Three days before his 67th birthday, he gets up from his desk to go to lunch and keels over with a heart attack. No retirement for him!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
dabbie ,do you pollinate the pumpkins? take the male flowers and pull them and stick it in a female flower. Easy to tell, the males look like dicks, and the females look like a woman's sex organ. your sure they get pollinated then. yes eggplants bloom. tell me about trimming veg off the tomato's. I hear I should be topping them.

I've never grown a pumpkin before so i dunno :D

The tomatoes i stripped off all the growth below any branches that had flowers, Then stripped off any excess grown above the flower level that had no flowers growing.

Pretty much just pulling excess veggitation that the plant don't need to use its energy on. :D Least thats what i website said to do.. They seem to be responding well Getting taller with alot of flowers now :D

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC. How`s everyone on this rainy Sunday morning ? Other then the rain, it`s a great day to be alive. Let`s start the day off the OFC way with a session of "wake n bake".
Giggy we be joining ya, bro. It`s that time in the morning. "Wake n bake" ya`ll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom