The Uk Awesome Member And Growers Thread

• Thread starter ghettogrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Desertboy

Desertboy

110v is only used as building site voltage (Basically outdoors) so the plugs are super chunky lol also it's still 50hz so you cannot use US 110v equipment.

J

JGreenGiant

Nothing worse than re-stubbing a toe ya stubbed a day or so earlier, happened to me a cpl weeks ago. Even worse when its on the same object particularly like the small 2 drawers that are in middle of my lounge constantly being shifted around when I shoulda just moved em outta the way!:(

To my shame the drawers are still there! :smoking::)
Drawers

J

JGreenGiant

Good lookin shepard.....how old?i can tell the dog on the left is old as fuck...staring off into space waiting for the boat to Valhalla haha
He's A Shepherd cross, his mum was a Mastiff. He was 7 last week! The Staffy, Guinness, is my mates dog, he works as a care worker and has to do overnights so sometimes I look after his dog. Yea cant wait till he pegs out, he's a fucking disgusting vandal who is forever destroying stuff and when he aint doing that he lays there doing the most disgusting farts you ever did smell. Then when you take him out if my dog goes to pee or shit Guinness will try and get his head underneath wherever, whatever is coming out, he's fuckin gross! He's age unknown as my mate rescued him off some kids who were dangling him by his lead out of a 1st floor flat window by some teenagers who yelled out, u want a dog mate! Prior to that his owner was a drug dealer that used to mistreat him badly but was in prison at time. My mates had him 4 years and thinks hes about 12.

J

JGreenGiant

Good lookin shepard.....how old?i can tell the dog on the left is old as fuck...staring off into space waiting for the boat to Valhalla haha
PS his names Oscar, hes the same dog that was in my previous avatar! :)

J

JGreenGiant

You can wire up a time on delay relay which delays the lights coming on by 15 minutes when the power is live from the timer. Then set the timer to have an extra 15 mins on (This gives you 12/12 again) then if the power cuts out there's a 15 minute delay before the lights come back on.

It's very easy exactly what I did the other day but with a different relay.

http://www.digikey.co.uk/product-de.../H3CR-F8-AC100-240-DC100-125/Z4299-ND/4976375

But I wouldn't buy one from them lol I pay £6 for mine instead of £66 for the same relay lol.
Out of interest is there any idiot plug n play one of these available as in just plug it in on an extension then plug the extension with lights on into it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom