Who All Is Going?

• Thread starter Icristal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

No way! Too cool Icristal, I didn't know you were in New England . I know of Harry's but, never been. I live in Mass, but doubt I can make it, I'm a stay home dad and my kids are a lil young . In a few years though, sounds like a wonderful time, all the events there sound awesome .

Icristal

Icristal

Ayup,,I be born and raised here. lolol I did not get to go to the last one at Harry's, but that's cool. I actually am looking to go to the Harvest fest in October, it happens to be on my B-Day weekend,,hehehehe. Might camp there, might do day trips, bout hr n half away from here. Nice to meet others from New England area. We need to have a mass meeting somewhere of the farmers here.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Cool, yeah I'm a native New Englander, I bounced around RI and CT a lot as a kid. Moved out west in my late 20s to work in skateboarding, that's when I started growing.... Surrounded on every level by good weed, it was hard not to. Back in NE for good , I'd be psyched to have a meet up with local farmers, seems like Harry's would be a great opportunity for that... I could probably pull a day trip for one of these events at some point

Legion x

Legion x

Fellow New Englander, sadly miss the fest by a week up here for work now next few days how was the fest? Any amazing beans come out of there? Message me if you would like thanks guys.
Farm on guys !

Top Bottom