• Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr.green666

mr.green666

Strain hunters bigtooth

Breeders boutique cq48 seedlings week 1 18/6

C

costa

Nice chill corner you got there . Nice plants as well . Bongs and pipes are in the past , only joints these days . ( easier on them old lungs ,,, lol )

mr.green666

mr.green666

Nice chill corner you got there . Nice plants as well . Bongs and pipes are in the past , only joints these days . ( easier on them old lungs ,,, lol )
Yea man they do kill lungs lolgood for a smokeing session with the lads tho.hows your garden doing now all good I hope you must be close to the chop now fingers intching i bet

mancdank

mancdank

Good morning from Dublin lady and gents. I have joined your forum after reading some posts and researching Malaga with interest. I'm a Canadian and former grower who worked in the Friendly Stranger in Toronto back in the '90s. My interest has never waned but parenthood intervened and the legal situation in Ireland is still an issue. Having visited Barcelona many times I'm delighted to see how things are progressing there with the clubs...should make for an interesting walk around el Gothic next time I'm there.
My question to you local experts is where would you recommend visiting when I arrive in Malaga in July? There seems to be progress in Marbella but I can't see any clubs similar to Choko or Joe's in Malaga. It would be nice to indulge a little as I view the Moorish architecture and culture.. could you direct me at all? Thank you in advance and I am sorry if this isn't an appropriate forum to ask this question. If I need to redirect please let me know and I will delete this post. Best wishes.
There popping up all over Spain the issue u will have is finding a member to get u in. There not the places u can just walk in off the street also there are membership fees to pay usually around the €50-70 range hope this helps :)

C

costa

Kind of panicking here timewise ,,,,,,, just got to know I have to be in the UK on the 13 th .June . Gives me what , 3 weeks , and they are milky white atm.,,,,,,, waiting for a bit of amber . Chopping them in a few days , ( 2-4 days ) Might have to leave the jars in ' burping position ' while I am in uk . I am picking up a car in Leeds , which route would you take back , France or Santander ? Never gone through France , any hassle , lol , my zip bag I mean , lol Manc , have you gone through France , ?

mancdank

mancdank

Kind of panicking here timewise ,,,,,,, just got to know I have to be in the UK on the 13 th .June . Gives me what , 3 weeks , and they are milky white atm.,,,,,,, waiting for a bit of amber . Chopping them in a few days , ( 2-4 days ) Might have to leave the jars in ' burping position ' while I am in uk . I am picking up a car in Leeds , which route would you take back , France or Santander ? Never gone through France , any hassle , lol , my zip bag I mean , lol Manc , have you gone through France , ?
I've drove back and ive drove there I won't be doing it again in a hurry lol what car are getting my pal got a decent 1 already over there :)

mancdank

mancdank

Depends if time is a issue and what your stamina is like I mean if time isn't a issue and u wanna chill probably santander will be the option u just chill and let them do all the work then it's just a short scenic drive down to malaga or if time is an issue like it was for me through France can be a better option but it's a looooooong drive and don't forget to factor tolls into the equation that's a couple of hundred alone or a extra 8 hrs

mr.green666

mr.green666

I actually drive over every other month I find driveing through France to be cheaper
And faster in a good diesel only because going from Santander or Bilbao actually takes 24 hours on the ferry and you still have to get to santander where driveing through France I can be in the UK Within 20 hours straight through I can't stand being stuck on that ferry for 24 hours drives me nuts lol and the Calais to Dover ferry is really cheap

mr.green666

mr.green666

Breeders boutique plemon

Over did it useing the canna nitrogen a couple of crispy leaves showing really bugs me looking at it now tho. Lesson learnt

Random bb seedlings

mr.green666

mr.green666

Ok guys im currently using bottled water which has an ec of 0.4 and ph of 7.5 before adding nutes.I'm feeding canna coco a+b 3ml to every litre in early stages of veg and have some pale leaves. They are getting an ec of 1.2 and the ph is 5.9 with nutrients added I'm pretty sure the lack of calmag is causing the pale green leaves, just looking for any other opinions and advice to solve this as quick as possible im thinking 1-2ml per litre of calmag with every watering should do the trick what do you think ?? I've added a picture of the bottled water minerals for reference so you can see what im working with. Thanks in advance Mr green

C

costa

I stopped using cal/mag because I was trying to correct one thing with two things ,,, I use Canna's Mono Cal for my calcium need , and Epsom salt for my magnesium need . See what I mean ? I bought a 80 Kg sack of Epsom for 20 euros , cheap as peas here in Spain . Can send you a kilo or two when I'm back from UK on Thursday .

mr.green666

mr.green666

I stopped using cal/mag because I was trying to correct one thing with two things ,,, I use Canna's Mono Cal for my calcium need , and Epsom salt for my magnesium need . See what I mean ? I bought a 80 Kg sack of Epsom for 20 euros , cheap as peas here in Spain . Can send you a kilo or two when I'm back from UK on Thursday .
Thanks for the offer mate but Ive just ordered plant magics Magne-Cal + hopefully that sorts things out fingers crossed I can't settle when the plants Ain't doing good lol its always at the back of my mind. enjoy the cooling down time in the UK It's 41c here today

mr.green666

mr.green666

Some photos from last weekend
Breeders boutique Cq48 x lv

#1 breeders boutique Cq48

#2 breeders boutique cq48

Random window sill plant

Top Bottom