23 strains of Elite Genetics Seed Co

• Thread starter dogless
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fuzzy

WoW

Damn, thats a crazy ass story there!That place must be huge.It would be kinda fun looking for it though.Like a treasure hunt or something.Do you know how he was growing?Hell, he might have a crop ready Now.I was also gonna say it(some meds) or beans would make up for some of the funeral or medical exspensives, but it doesnt sound like they are hurting for money.Another thing, im still trying to get the lemon larry back,lol. :banana1sv6: peace,fuzzy

F

fuzzy

Lol, didnt realize how old this thread was, and yes, im well medicated right now,lol. fuzzy

G

ganjherbsmoke

i have some great property in florida to grow those seeds
ummm congratulations?
but i think ur a little late and i dont think they were ever offered to anyone lol
but nice try...

TortureKill

TortureKill

Running elites lemon larry myself. Got his twisted purple og too coming up..

D

dank4all

A girlfriend of mine had a brother who was terminally ill and passed away last week, may he rest in peace. He must have been a seed whore like me. He left behind a box load of seeds from Elite Genetics Seed Co. Those seeds consist of Chemdog D BX,The White S1's,Fire Og S1's,Pre 98 Bubba X SFV OG Kush, Pre 98 Bubba X Lemon Larry, Chemdog D X SFV OG Kush,Chemdog D X SFV OG X Fire Og Kush, Lemon Larry, Lemon Chem, Pre 98 Bubba X Blue Dream S1's, "Golden" Chem DD, Pre 98 Bubba X Fire og, Mastr Kush X The White, Chemdog D, Fire Og X The White, L.A. Con X ChemDD X Fire Og, Ghost Cut Og S1's, Poison Cut OG Kush, Twisted Purple Kush, Chem Head, Ult 1991Chem D S1's, Ult SFV Chem, Sfv OG Kush X White Fire OG. There is also 11 packs of OG Raskals with 14 seeds in each pack of Fire OG X 1997 Bubblegum, So Cal Master Kush X 1997 Bubblegum,
Pre 98 Bubba Kush X 1997 Bubblegum.
My friend wants me to make her an offer and I will probably buy them but whether or not I actually grow them is probable.
Has anyone here had the chance to grow any of these strains out and if so are they worth growing? I have heard mixed reviews about Elite Genetics but I would like to hear from the members here. Tia

Hi dogless....if you or anyone else has any of the Elite Chem 08 beans, I'm definitely interested. I've just dropped my last 4 of them and would buy some more in a heartbeat. Just drop me a note here and we can take it offline. Thanks in advance, and happy growing!

Dank4All

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

Hi dogless....if you or anyone else has any of the Elite Chem 08 beans, I'm definitely interested. I've just dropped my last 4 of them and would buy some more in a heartbeat. Just drop me a note here and we can take it offline. Thanks in advance, and happy growing!

Dank4All

Hope this works for you. do you have any other elite genetics?

P

Pinksky00

Elite is out of the can and lay`n low on parole so he might want some of his gear back at some point dude! I hear he just got that ankle thing taken off a few weeks ago.I dout the grow room is of any value as it`s been how long ago? I`d cut the main power and look for it before you have a fire!

Any chance he stashed some cash around?
Elite has not been "laying low." He has not even been released still to this day.

P

Pinksky00

Elite had 7 grow houses in the area last I heard from him.He Invited me to come on out and grow with him when I told him of my pending forecloser problem. He had deals with people who had houses empty and near forcloser to rent them to help them save there properties.Looks like he was more trying to get rich and is now paying the price.I`m glade I didn`t take him up on it and instead kept trying to keep my house! I`ve lost my home(waiting for eviction notis) but I would have went to jail if I had `let him pay me back!`He left his laptop here and I was even nice enough to ship it to him! Had a bunch of peoples personal info on it! I`m suprized the Feds didn`t find your GF`s brothers house and take it! One thing about Elite is he new how to keep his mouth shut,good thing cause he could have taken down so many people when he went down.Like your GF`s brother!
Before slandering someone publicity, statements should at least be factual.

P

Pinksky00

Not speaking for Mark but he has been ripping ripz a new asshole quite frequently.

Hey Mark I wasn't really trying to bust on you. I was just justifying my math in the first post. Now describe his girlfriend more with emphasis on tits and ass please.

Kid Twist those are some nice looking colas guy.
All the description needed

P

Pinksky00

Im not sure what you are referring to... But the wondering minds wanted to know my face

Top Bottom