Unfinished Grow Diaries

• Thread starter JGreenGiant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

this one should be a pound when its done,space monkey back at the end of wk 4.i think its closer to 35 days now :)
Sp monk wk 4 IMG 0951

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I only just realised thcfarmer.com was primarily a seed bank, with a forum attached,(edit, now Im not sure about this!) doh. Which would make more sense why they would remove any threads that contained anything that promoted a breeders product who they had had bad dealings with. Nonetheless still seems unfair on the thread posters hard work. Could maybe just find/replace any relevant breeder names and at least not completely trash the uploaders work. There can still be a lot to share/learn from someones diary with regards to growing methods and overcoming any problems.
We dont delete anyones threads ever, we allow anyone to post here even if we dont sell the breeders seeds.
this is an open cannabis forum :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Its really common sense to b honest.
if your being offensive to someone you could get banned,intentionally promoting other seedbanks is frownd upon.its ok to say "i got my seeds at watever seed bank." Its not ok to say"dont buy seeds here!go get em at..werever." or even just saying"go get your beans at..werever." is against the rules.just common sense really.

lostnNorcal

lostnNorcal

Back when the shit went down raskal his forum and every grow in them were locked. Back in like 2010 or 11. I did a Whitefire grow in raskal's forum and every thread got deleted when he left. I just searched with the farms search and Google and can't find my old grow log. My screen name back then was Dazednconfussed. Glad to see its not like that anymore.

Last edited:
scoop

scoop

I think LostnNCal pegged it. When you put in that kinda time/passion/risk into a grow diary/thread/etc...and then you are banned or forums are hidden/etc. >for whatever reason<.....there doesn't seem to be any reason whatsoever to contribute at such a level a later date. Such practices, among others I won't mention.. is why there's more talk here now than grow shows...and far fewer folks contributing pics/etc. overall than there were a few years ago.

And hey...folks 'r high. They start shit and then space out...or need help and then once they get it..are off somewhere else...

what was I sayin'...?

J

JGreenGiant

I forgot about my diary near the end. I did go back tho after to put my final DRY weight of harvest in. I was so proud I got 4oz a plant first time. Now I know that 4oz a plant is pants really lol but hey I was brand new at it
You think 4oz dry per plant is pants? You growing outdoors?

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

You think 4oz dry per plant is pants? You growing outdoors?
No that was inside in a shitty lil 1.2x1.2m tent with a 600w hps. Temps were sometimes 100 and rh was at 70% all thru that first grow. Thing is iv not beaten it yet.....I match it but not beat it. They were ak47 from serious seeds.

J

JGreenGiant

No that was inside in a shitty lil 1.2x1.2m tent with a 600w hps. Temps were sometimes 100 and rh was at 70% all thru that first grow. Thing is iv not beaten it yet.....I match it but not beat it. They were ak47 from serious seeds.
I personally think thats pretty outstanding regardless how many grows youve done, Im yet to hit that but I have only been doing it 26yrs so I'll keep trying!:) I always weigh mine wet then dry it to about 20% of orig wet weight. So its dry to touch but with a little spring to it and grinds nicely, not too wet nor too dry. Though when I see alot of quoted "dry" weights Im not convinced they're as dry as I like to dry it.

G gnome

G gnome

4oz off a plant dont mean shit......
If alls u had is 2 under the 600w 4oz a piece isnt very good at all. If u had 8 plants under a 600 avging 4oz a piece then ur doin great. Thats why we use gpw.

Top Bottom