Frosty In The Summer

• Thread starter LucifDERRR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

whats up guys so in mid March I planted on frosty the snowman seed outside at first it was for kicks but I kept it alive and have been keeping anything that lands on her off. This will be my second frosty plant, I posted a thread from the previous grow but never did a smoke report but man it was superb, real fruity taste on the exhale along with great potency made me love it, here she is still veggin along

Frosty in the summer
LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Should I just added it to my other thread? And yes this is the first plant I'm doing completely OD I've started seeds outside and eventually move em in never flowered because Of security purposes. OD is definitely different like the bugs but I'm loving it so far! @Seamaiden hows everything been??

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Naw, if this is your first OD then do an OD thread. :D

We're hangin' tough. Gotta find a new home for one of our cats, the other one is hell bent on killing her.

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Cat fights are a serious thing, Same here I'm lookin for a new place while I stay at a friends that's why I'm only running one plant this time but the time off gave me a chance to read up some more and so far she's been fed only water and ferts made from fermented stuff @Seamaiden

Thanks boss, I'm happy she's slightly taller than the previous pheno, makes it a little easier to look for any possible threat to her. I want to get the chance to run some of your new gear, especially the real Cali cheese when ever it floats around. Hope everything has been going well on your end of the planet
@Nspecta

I will post updates shortly as she definitely grew bigger

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

What's up everyone, little update I had to bend the main stem as low as possible because I have her hanging on the side of a shed and she started to poke above the roof and so far all the lower side growth has been bent previously so she's gonna make a nice bush ;)

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

she's flowering fellas and ladies, this morning i checked and i noticed the little tops/crowns forming. i bent the plant down a little lower and cleaned her up a bit for a more even canopy. Pictures coming soon, hope everyones day and gardens are having a good one

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

There's a few more tops you can't see in the photo but I love the way the plant looks, also anybody know what the best way to keep pest off? I stopped foliar spraying when I started to see pistils and I just been looking under leaves and killing off anything and rubbing suspicious leaves. Thanks hope everyone's doing good!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There's a few more tops you can't see in the photo but I love the way the plant looks, also anybody know what the best way to keep pest off? I stopped foliar spraying when I started to see pistils and I just been looking under leaves and killing off anything and rubbing suspicious leaves. Thanks hope everyone's doing good!
I alternate Bt with Spinosad applied every other week until two weeks before I plan to chop.

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

can you tell me how your experience has been using those products? like will it burn plants, or give a weird smell or taste even if you stop two weeks before harvest? and do you recommend any specific brand. Thanks for your help @Seamaiden hope all is well on your side of the planet.:)

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

i mostly get aphids here and there do you think the spinosad alone would be good? I'm looking into the bt and I'm not finding any that are organic unless certain brands make organic bt @Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
can you tell me how your experience has been using those products? like will it burn plants, or give a weird smell or taste even if you stop two weeks before harvest? and do you recommend any specific brand. Thanks for your help @Seamaiden hope all is well on your side of the planet.:)
I don't know why I didn't get a notice about this reply!

The only thing I've used that gave a weird taste to me was Greencure. Never had burning or other issues with Spinosad or Bt.

LucifDERRR

LucifDERRR

Thanks for all your help @Seamaiden i can always count on you for advice, I never got around to getting any pesticides, I been super busy my life's a little crazy right now but I been givin her all the tlc I can by just knocking off pests by hand

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That lady is saying, "Smoke me and I'll smoke YOU!" :p

Latest posts

Top Bottom