• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

A cell phone hahahah......samsung mega...but thank you
My samsung mega takes good pics too but when I bought it one of the neg in reviews was the video and screen resolution. I can see a big difference between them an a iPhone 6 but really its good enough for me.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Gt, got 2 new dishes for you to scrape up. Nice thick gooey iso oil from half gal of 99%. They've been drying in my 72* 50%rh dry room for 3 days since I evaped. Might scrape them up, put in a small glass dish, then onto my coffee maker plate overnight and see if I get any bubbles. 11x13 dishes
20160725 204606

Lol

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I have a galaxy s7 active. Love the new update, the camera now has a full light spectrum filter like my nikon 3300slr (that I've only used 3x, vs my phone). Still working on getting the macro shots on the phone, that's where my nikon kills it with the macro lens.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Gt, got 2 new dishes for you to scrape up. Nice thick gooey iso oil from half gal of 99%. They've been drying in my 72* 50%rh dry room for 3 days since I evaped. Might scrape them up, put in a small glass dish, then onto my coffee maker plate overnight and see if I get any bubbles. 11x13 dishesView attachment 619273
Lol
Hell ya...good color!!!

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Freeze trim, and iso overnight... fill mason jar with trim about 3/4 full.. then iso 1/2 full.... shake VIGOROUSLY for 10 second... pour mix in 3 stacks of coffee filters in a pyrex pan... pick up each coffee filter and close the top and squeeze the iso into the pyrex.. . It will take 3 to 4 (3 stacks) to empty the jar.... then put pyrex on top of toaster at 150-200 degrees and place a fan blowing the alcohol off the top of the pan and cook for 2 hours..... make sure all liquid is cooked off and scrape up onto parchment. .. then put the parchment direct on warm toaster and fold a few times then let settle and freeze. ... everclear needs to be a bit lower temp(110) but still a faster initial cook

We need an EDUCATIONAL vid for that GT ;)..,

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Weighed the dish after 7hrs on the coffee maker hot plate. Temps were 150 for 2 hrs, then 130 last 5 hrs. 2gs were evaped out. Must have been a bit of h2o left.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

For sure

Anyone know if I can make rso out of iso, or is rso made from ethanol only? Signed up a new cancer patient today and he asked about rso. I also have 2 or 3 slabs of etoh extract I could use vs the iso oil. But I'd have to drop the etoh slabs in more ethanol, mix up, and evap in a rice cooker.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
For sure

Anyone know if I can make rso out of iso, or is rso made from ethanol only? Signed up a new cancer patient today and he asked about rso. I also have 2 or 3 slabs of etoh extract I could use vs the iso oil. But I'd have to drop the etoh slabs in more ethanol, mix up, and evap in a rice cooker.
Ya you can use iso... they just let the material soak for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom