• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

U use the 500 scale right pops?
Hell if I know. lol I just do ppm, not ec. :facepalm:

Crazy shit, if the machines start finding ways to utilize the end products they won't need humans anymore. lmao!

Just tell em u don't wanna buy a dog :)
And whatever you do, don't get wrapped up in any caravan deals.

its a new irrigation technique, there is no official term as of yet
I have the utmost faith that you'll come up with something good and proper. :ninja:

Desertboy

Desertboy

What the plan for the day JGreenGiant

36483055.jpg

J

JGreenGiant

What the plan for the day JGreenGiant

36483055.jpg
Always a big dog walk generally up on salisbury plain somewhere, with lots of little dog walks round to local churchyard as looking after mates dog till tomorrow (he works as a carer and has to do a cpl of overnights a week) he's a 16 yr old staffie dosent like big walks. Repotting some seedlings, Mr Nice Critical Skunk. Oh and poss getting the Staffie jabbed up as I live next door to a vet so mate asked me to get his boosters done. Then prob the usual trolling the internet, playing Doom on PS4, wanking etc. Poss upstairs twiddling with my music stuff depending how hot it gets as can be unbearable upstairs at mo due to being next to my groom. Oh and the usual bits n bobs indoor gardening, watering etc!:) Yourself?

J

JGreenGiant

Always a big dog walk generally up on salisbury plain somewhere, with lots of little dog walks round to local churchyard as looking after mates dog till tomorrow (he works as a carer and has to do a cpl of overnights a week) he's a 16 yr old staffie dosent like big walks. Repotting some seedlings, Mr Nice Critical Skunk. Oh and poss getting the Staffie jabbed up as I live next door to a vet so mate asked me to get his boosters done. Then prob the usual trolling the internet, playing Doom on PS4, wanking etc. Poss upstairs twiddling with my music stuff depending how hot it gets as can be unbearable upstairs at mo due to being next to my groom. Oh and the usual bits n bobs indoor gardening, watering etc!:) Yourself?
So yea fuck all as usual really!:cry::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom