Brothers Grimm Freebie, Grimm Mix

• Thread starter cave troll
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cave troll

cave troll

I just ordered Apollo 13 so i will get a ten pack of f1s called Grimm mix, anyone know what these might be?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I just ordered Apollo 13 so i will get a ten pack of f1s called Grimm mix, anyone know what these might be?
So I had the pleasure of speaking to both brothers in person when they dropped back on 420 sly wouldn't give much info other than the cross contained p70 crossed with and I quote "some super killer old school Shit" and that I would thank him one day

cave troll

cave troll

@gravekat303 thats pretty awesome to hear. Im running some old school shit now, ill be excited to see what these turn out to be.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
@gravekat303 thats pretty awesome to hear. Im running some old school shit now, ill be excited to see what these turn out to be.
Likewise I really tried to pry him for info but he wouldn't budge

SwizzleStix

SwizzleStix

Where can I order ? I've been looking for Apollo 13 for about 2 years.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I have a handful of post 16' Cindy's going right now. Super healthy, and vigorous.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Likewise I really tried to pry him for info but he wouldn't budge
I'm pretty sure they dont have any of their original genetics, they were all over the web looking for people to donate what they had of bros Grimm stock . I mean no disrespect to either of you , just passing a little info . Mota has some Apollo beans that I would trust before the Bros Grimm

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I was on the pre-release. Planted them for my outdoors the day they arrived, which was April 25th. So a late start, but they are all 6ft tall.

The males from the group had a good variety of stem smell. Normal fruity smells, rotten fruity smells, the dead on pineapple smell and dirty baby diaper smell.

Time will tell if they compare to c99 of old.

Bulldog420

Bulldog420

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm pretty sure they dont have any of their original genetics, they were all over the web looking for people to donate what they had of bros Grimm stock . I mean no disrespect to either of you , just passing a little info . Mota has some Apollo beans that I would trust before the Bros Grimm

Yea, I doubt they have the exact same mother and father.

However, if anybody is going to recreate c99, why not be the inventors? Who knows it better?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
You saw this on the internet I spoke with them for about an hour sly was in prison and he passed Alot of his stock to friends and assured me that they were the same moms and pops you all can believe what you want but there is no way only 2 guys made and sold all the seeds they did . I love moats work but his beans were probly made using a Grimm pack. I trust that Grimm is solid and has his old cuts back

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Oh yeah, I agree, Mota def has original Apollo beans , from Bros Grimm... Otherwise it would be called something else. I did read it on the net, but in a private message from someone who is in the know and knows many of the people involved personally . And honestly internet talk is no more or less reliable than dudes word .... He is selling beans, and obviously has a reason to want everyone to think he has all he once had... And he is charging a lot per pack. That's like believing the car salesman when he tells you the Hyundai is the best car in its class . No disrespect to you Gravekat, just saying

Last edited:
cave troll

cave troll

@gravekat303 do you know anything about the skunk they're working on?

cave troll

cave troll

I started some of the seeds from these guys so i guess i will see whats there. Im too paranoid to do a grow log so far but im considering it

A_j_207

A_j_207

I just got the bg mix pack as freebies on the cube. Just found out thats what the freebies were today. Got em almost a month ago.

A_j_207

A_j_207

I actually have acouple of the glue x 14 er going right now. Theyre just small though. The cops are in possession of my entire bean jar right now. Should be getting em back dec 22nd. Had my bean jar in my backpack on the way back from a friends and got pulled over for a bad sticker on my truck. Had just harvested three plants which were legal but they said my amount was over and put charges on me. Shitty day though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom