First Time Legal

• Thread starter GreenHouser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moto

Moto

ALL RIGHT SHITS OUTTA HAND!!!! so about 2 miles from me this house been for sale. Bout 3-4 months. Only in fall when foliage off trees i could see a plastic like building hoophouse but nicer. Then today I didn't see it an I pulled in drive. It was flattened. They taking to dump!!! Wtf some freak in suit an tie yuppie mo foes bought it an making it all modern. Tearin all kinds of shit up. Idiots. They came out when I pulled in an I asked quickly if house was for sale. Nope. I looked at hoophouse an they said u want it? HELL TO THE YIZZY I DO.sprinklers an all. I'll have to get plastic bit with what I already have it's on an POPPIN!!!! Shits gonna get hectic next year!!!!! Mess around an run a 357 year round grow Hanukkah don't count... Lolz...also there's monster ass tomatoes @Moto nom nom brother!!!! I can have them all, an the gRASSBERRY BUSHES BEHIND!!! ill be by in the mornin I told em. Happy b day to houser. Maybe some to proud to take but only thing I turn down is my collar. Pics of destruction,...CAUTION LOL

That is a score.. Is that your buddy I see walking around? :D

Hell yeah I am all about those tomatoes etc. :D haha love the destruction pictures.. Sounds like next year you going to have an even bigger garden.. Hell yeah and look forward to seeing it. :)

RedEyeBallz

RedEyeBallz

A sticky thread is one that the mods have selected to be permanently on top generally I believe. So certain topics that may be helpful to a lot of people. :)

hope this helps some and I am no expert. :D
Moto
Sounds reasonable. But there were about 5 this morning, now there is only one. Maybe that was a question for admin.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

yeah, cost will be the plastic. It's all at home now in houser land. Dude the white pvc is the guys elaborate sprinkler system. 15 sprinkler heads, I managed to save all of that. Some of the ribs will be replaced with couplings. The guy was smart, lots of fering strips all pretty, had two layers of plastic with 4 inch gap between. Misses says I should make it now but I gotta wait till after harvest. But hell yeah. I'll finally have a regular door instead of a bilbo baggins replica!! Pics of ends now it's at home. And I saw this display an it made me laugh, Good shit !! Ha ha ha an the bird shot to make keik go.....AWEEEEEE!! ha ha ha

WP 20160726 11 14 29 Pro LI
WP 20160726 11 14 44 Pro LI
WP 20160725 15 02 42 Pro LI
WP 20160725 14 45 55 Pro LI
Ecompost

Ecompost

its in us all... a hoop house barely alive...you will rebuild her, you have the technology to build the worlds first six dollar hoop house....

seriously, know you are power, just like these kids here do... who needs school when you have a PC and the Internet

Moto

Moto

yeah, cost will be the plastic. It's all at home now in houser land. Dude the white pvc is the guys elaborate sprinkler system. 15 sprinkler heads, I managed to save all of that. Some of the ribs will be replaced with couplings. The guy was smart, lots of fering strips all pretty, had two layers of plastic with 4 inch gap between. Misses says I should make it now but I gotta wait till after harvest. But hell yeah. I'll finally have a regular door instead of a bilbo baggins replica!! Pics of ends now it's at home. And I saw this display an it made me laugh, Good shit !! Ha ha ha an the bird shot to make keik go.....AWEEEEEE!! ha ha ha

That moment when the munchies kick in. LOL

Bilbo baggins scary face by tfeeld d6a07r1

Top Bottom