A/c Runnoff Water Ok For Dwc?

• Thread starter LuccaDaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ken dog

ken dog

It is important to note that that link came from Quest humidifiers... And only Quest humidifiers were tested, and the testing was done by the company themselves.

That said, it appears that the contamination is not caused by the metal from the humidifiers themselves... At least with Quest.

G gnome

G gnome

From your link... which shows that there is a definite environmental contamination of the condensate.

Fair use excerpt:

The only caveat with the results from the dehumidifiers from the aquaponics farm was the presence of coliform bacteria. It should be noted that coliform bacteria is naturally present (the constant splashing of the fish) in this environment and not something that originated from the dehumidifier. For this reason, returning the condensate water to the system is not considered a contaminant as it is already present
Did u even read what u posted?

G gnome

G gnome

It is important to note that that link came from Quest humidifiers... And only Quest humidifiers were tested, and the testing was done by the company themselves.

That said, it appears that the contamination is not caused by the metal from the humidifiers themselves... At least with Quest.
The reason i used quest is cuz i specifically remembered readin it on their site and thats the one i use.

G gnome

G gnome

You need to learn to discuss things better if you want to discuss things with me... I will not put up with insults.

I presented my case, we can let everyone decide for themselves.
Peace out.
Lol dude, u go from on thread to another givin garbage ass advice. In this case u havent presented a single fact or made a valid argument. Ur original point was i wudnt drink it

G gnome

G gnome

I just feel sorry for all the ppl ur "helping " who dont know enuff to know that u dont know shit.

I cant even count how many threads i came accross where u misdiagnosed plants w the utmost confidence. Ive held my tongue until know but u come on this thread while im trying to help this guy and u contradict what im sayin. Talkin outta ur ass.....

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Don't drink it, smo
I just feel sorry for all the ppl ur "helping " who dont know enuff to know that u dont know shit.

I cant even count how many threads i came accross where u misdiagnosed plants w the utmost confidence. Ive held my tongue until know but u come on this thread while im trying to help this guy and u contradict what im sayin. Talkin outta ur ass.....
hay man , I'm pretty passive and new here but you got a attitude I don't like!! When you start dealing with HVAC units and the chemicals that are applied to it. I just don't get your negativity. What's your problem?

G gnome

G gnome

Don't drink it, smo

hay man , I'm pretty passive and new here but you got a attitude I don't like!! When you start dealing with HVAC units and the chemicals that are applied to it. I just don't get your negativity. What's your problem?
Whats my problem. ...? Here i am w real experience not only w using condensate but also w years of experience w ff nutes. Ive provided links w proof and i still got ppl arguing w me sayin shit like i wudnt drink it like thats supposed to mean something.
Its far too often I look at threads where ppl are askin for help and ya ppl like ur buddy kendog givin advice thats unfounded and just plain wrong....

U dont.like my negativity? Go fuck urself!!!! Jk. Haha

Look dude u keep talking about these oils and chemicals but havent provided a shred of evidence to support anything uv sed yet u still insist on arguing. How is that not frustrating?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I don't want to get in s pissing Match with anyone, I'm sorry I was out of line. You all have a relationship here that is above my head. I respect that and do not want to get in the middle of any " civil war " that exists here at this juncture. So that being said on my part, you can go fuck your self and any one else you can think of that wants to drink HVAC condensate water.
GOOD DAY!!!!

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Whats my problem. ...? Here i am w real experience not only w using condensate but also w years of experience w ff nutes. Ive provided links w proof and i still got ppl arguing w me sayin shit like i wudnt drink it like thats supposed to mean something.
Its far too often I look at threads where ppl are askin for help and ya ppl like ur buddy kendog givin advice thats unfounded and just plain wrong....

U dont.like my negativity? Go fuck urself!!!! Jk. Haha

Look dude u keep talking about these oils and chemicals but havent provided a shred of evidence to support anything uv sed yet u still insist on arguing. How is that not frustrating?
Well all i,ll say this...iv seen g gnomes garden-and wat a fuckin garden it is.BELEIVE THAT.theres others on this thread who iv watched for a good while now and atleast 3/4 times in the past 6 mnths iv saw them giv out TOTALLY WRONG advice to newbies who know no better like what theyr saying is fact.theres nothing wrong with not knowing an answer.theres everything wrong with not knowing an answer but giving the wrong one like its fact wen its not.
if i was going on hols and from what iv seen since joining here i had to pick from the people on this thread who id choose to tend my garden g gnome would b tending it.
and he has experience useing the type of condensate water being discussed and has proven so.everyone else is refferring to tests others have done or watever.id rather take advice off someone whos been there and done it rather than the guy whos read about it in some paper.
just my two cents.

sixstring

sixstring

wait,,are we drinking it or using it to water plants ? lol i been using my a/c and dehuy water for at solid 5 years prob more like 6.new a/c coils can be coated with oil to protect them while they sit on the shelf but it comes off pretty quick once they start getting used.think i waited about 3 weeks to use my a/c water when we did the upgrade to a bigger coil last year.would i drink that shit,hell no.but i also dont make a habbit of drinking nutes i mixed for my plants either lmao.

G gnome

G gnome

I don't want to get in s pissing Match with anyone, I'm sorry I was out of line. You all have a relationship here that is above my head. I respect that and do not want to get in the middle of any " civil war " that exists here at this juncture. So that being said on my part, you can go fuck your self and any one else you can think of that wants to drink HVAC condensate water.
GOOD DAY!!!!

Now thats the spirit!

Top Bottom