Cannabis Country Fair

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Anyone with a med card is allowed in. No card, no entry. Like the cup a few months ago.

Puff puff pass

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Sunday only for me, bummed a bit, but at least I get to go for one day. Never been on a Sunday, maybe they"ll let some things go cheaper towards the end lol lol lol

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Sunday only for me, bummed a bit, but at least I get to go for one day. Never been on a Sunday, maybe they"ll let some things go cheaper towards the end lol lol lol

Yeah, you can usually get a better deal, cause they`d rather sell it then carry it back with `em. We decided that us old farts can only handle the heat for one day, so we decided on Saturday. The 3 days in June were really hard on us. In fact Sunbaked ain`t going cause of the heat. Us diehard`s are too stupid to stay outta the heat. If I did not go I would be setting at home kickin` myself in the ass for not going. At 68, ya never know what one will be your last rodeo.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Yeah, you can usually get a better deal, cause they`d rather sell it then carry it back with `em. We decided that us old farts can only handle the heat for one day, so we decided on Saturday. The 3 days in June were really hard on us. In fact Sunbaked ain`t going cause of the heat. Us diehard`s are too stupid to stay outta the heat. If I did not go I would be setting at home kickin` myself in the ass for not going. At 68, ya never know what one will be your last rodeo.
man if it wasn't for the VIP tent for shade i get a regular pass an stay for like two - three hours, that shit was crazy, an I know u ain't used to it, me neither,

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I thought 68 was the new 48?

I grew up in Florida on the Gulf Coast, I do do heat or humidity too well any more. I'm like my flowering plants after week 4, 75* and 60%rh.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

August 26, 27, 28, 2016. High Times will be hosting a Medical Cannabis Country Fair at Auto City Speedway in Clio, Michigan. Another stoner get together this summer. I will be there, will you ?
Hate I missed it. MGG

Top Bottom