Exotic Genetix Seed Guide....

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DaNk420

DaNk420

Hey Exotic Genetics!? I was at the Cannabis Cup this year in So Cal and I came across these seeds in an Exotic Genetics seedtainer (10 seeds with one grain of rice and a small round piece of protective black foam). The problem is that they have no information on them whatsoever. I got them from the Emerald Stage with some wax from West Coast Cure and a bag with other goodies! Please let me know if you have any information on the strain(s) that were or may have possibly been in these containers.
Thank you very much!
~DaNk420

Hello again,
I have planted one of these outside and it looks like it is a herme. It is still the middle of summer and there is no way that I got male seeds from Exotic Genetics! WTF? Let me know whats up with that?
Thanks,
DaNk420!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
there is no way that I got male seeds from Exotic Genetics! WTF? Let me know whats up with that?

Exotic doesn't do feminized seeds. It changes the genetics.

From what I have heard exotic genetix only offers breeders packs (male/female) which is fine with me if it preserves the genetic lineages. And reduces chances of hermaphroditism being passed down to offspring.

It gives the consumer the option of working the strains with their own breeding program.

C21H26O2

C21H26O2

Exotic doesn't do feminized seeds. It changes the genetics.

From what I have heard exotic genetix only offers breeders packs (male/female) which is fine with me if it preserves the genetic lineages. And reduces chances of hermaphroditism being passed down to offspring.

It gives the consumer the option of working the strains with their own breeding program.

Great this is exactly what I wanted to know, just got a pack of gutbuster and looking to grab grease monkey, future, chocolate covered strawberries and 1 more what else ya guys favoring? Just joined thc farmer too! :)

mancdank

mancdank

Great this is exactly what I wanted to know, just got a pack of gutbuster and looking to grab grease monkey, future, chocolate covered strawberries and 1 more what else ya guys favoring? Just joined thc farmer too! :)
Good luck finding some choc strawbs bro :)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Right so what is the lineage of this "the cube" male exotics been useing anyone know?

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Right so what is the lineage of this "the cube" male exotics been useing anyone know?
The Cube is Starfighter cubed, hence THE CUBE.

"
BackCrossing and Cubing

Backcrossing is where you breed an individual (your special clone) with it's progeny. Sick in our world, but plants seem to like it

1) Your first backcross is just a backcross.

2) Your second backcross where you take the progeny from the first backcross and cross back to the SAME parent (grandparent now) is often called SQUARING by plant breeders.

3) Your third backcross where you take the progency (squared) from the second backcross and cross back to the SAME parent (great grandparent now) is often called CUBING by plant breeders. You can continue the backcrossing but we just call this backcrossing. Cubing is in reference to the number three, as in 3 backcrosses"

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=174741

Top Bottom