PopeVonAlien {BubbaKush(Krinkle'sCut) x AlienKush(f2)}

• Thread starter Kaya Paul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

Vonpopestick

I picked up this Bubba cut from Krinkle, aka the Mayor, aka the Pope
Her origins are from deep in the Triangle and its said she pre-date's all other Bubbas (ask Krinkle... don't ask me) More importantly her structure is unmatched, she grew to a massive size with monstrous leaves that turned crimson and huge colas, triched up as one would expect... The AlienKush cross was meant to be a fun project using the best example of Bubba I have come across... I hoped to find plants that were extra frosty, colorful and that expressed that musky, mature and robust kush smoke that we all love.

7aqehege.jpg

zazysedu.jpg

These are some wide leaf havin bitches

More BubbA Pope from the testers...
7ypu3eze.jpg
3ypetedy.jpg
buruty7u.jpg
mu5e7ajy.jpg
yhu7ahyg.jpg

Kushluvr;204223 said:
these all look so insane! i saw these yesterday on the tour, and omg, all his genetics are so frosty and stinky it was unreal.....no BS...!

i just popped some alien pie seeds.....i know ill find an amazing pheno...

thx again kaya

oh...and that cascade kush spear you hooked up......rolled a J.....man it was sooo kushy dankness tasting and stoney.....right up my ally!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
View attachment 324949

I picked up this Bubba cut from Krinkle, aka the Mayor, aka the Pope
Her origins are from deep in the Triangle and its said she pre-date's all other Bubbas (ask Krinkle... don't ask me) More importantly her structure is unmatched, she grew to a massive size with monstrous leaves that turned crimson and huge colas, triched up as one would expect... The AlienKush cross was meant to be a fun project using the best example of Bubba I have come across... I hoped to find plants that were extra frosty, colorful and that expressed that musky, mature and robust kush smoke that we all love.

7aqehege.jpg

zazysedu.jpg

These are some wide leaf havin bitches

More BubbA Pope from the testers...
7ypu3eze.jpg
3ypetedy.jpg
buruty7u.jpg
mu5e7ajy.jpg
yhu7ahyg.jpg

Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

The alien shortened the flowering times on most phenos but a good 9 weeks she takes. The yields have been better than average, the bubba mom was a beast. Lots of purple phenos and some pretty gasses ones that did not purple as well.

Thanks for the interest
Hey @Kaya Paul curious as to how these yield? I am guessing lightly as most bubba crosses, but thought I should ask. I will also assume they go for about 10 weeks to come out perfect? Anywho, have heard really good things today thought I would pop in and ask a few questions!
e e

SoComa Kid

SoComa Kid

Yo those look amazing dude
I love bubba it's probably the pre 98
Any where to get cuts?
I'm in the bay area

SoComa Kid

SoComa Kid

I would buy a ticket up there just for that cut
Does it have the coffe and chocolate smell along with the floral earthy hints of kush?
Is this the West Coast Dog cross that we have come to know as bubba?
Can you explain what alien is I heard it was an afghani

Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

Greasy as fuck dude!
she is a beast and hash making machine

Do you have some shots of the mom in veg and flower?
i do... but they are archived on a stick somewhere...

I would buy a ticket up there just for that cut
Does it have the coffe and chocolate smell along with the floral earthy hints of kush?
Is this the West Coast Dog cross that we have come to know as bubba?
Can you explain what alien is I heard it was an afghani

the mum is giant purple thing with exactly those terp tones. the PopeVonAlien phenos ive come across range bi n purple like mom to a non purple with an ultra sharp gas bouquet. they yeild great, have sturdy structure and make incredible hash to boot

Kaya Paul

Kaya Paul

alien kush 9f20 male i have...
obs had the alien tech which was used to bred with lvpk creating the alien kush(f1)
ograskal bred f2's from those f1 and released them untested via auction. lemonhoko selected the f2 male n female keepers which is where i aquired her.

alien tech came from seeds brought back from afghanistan...

as a side note... we have a red stem afghani up in Wa that is an actual clone that was mailed back from the 'Stan which is remarkably colored and smells of anise or licorice

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Kaya Paul awesome that lady is ! ? are u allowed cameras at the cup in Seattle ? Thanks M

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

any cuts of this still around seattle? was going to order some seeds but if a known bad ass cut was around I'm very interested. bubba is my girl, I've grown pre98 lost her. it's one of the few strains that helps make you starving when you dont' feel like eating.

Last edited:
Top Bottom