I Have An Entry Level Garden Position To Fill In Nederland

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Ya mon
Grow food as well
Now a days we must take matters in our own hands to nourish mind, body and sprit
Even a small container garden can supply wonderful food

That's what its all about
IMG4179
IMG4188
IMG4177
IMG4174

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Nice garden, those apples look like they can take a bite or 5.
Notice the holes in the leafs lol about 2 weeks ago massive hail storm tomato plants looked like they were stripped of there leafs they sure rebounded back lots of hail damage on apples bad harvest year and going to be lots of apple pies and sauce As for other harvests going to be a great year started out only seeding half crops due to weather farm insurance does not cover fuel charge and man hrs so if weather turned for the better then i would seed other hectares
IMG4042

scoop

scoop

Hope you fared OK with the fires up that way. Scary stuff.....

Now if you can only find someone to work who isn't on their phone looking for fucking Pickachu... (WTF?)

muir

muir

looks like we had a propane extraction explosion within site of the shop yesterday. second time I've sen flames from the front porch in a couple weeks. Town is tense.

scoop

scoop

Was that the house they showed on the news last night/night before last? No mention of cause at the time.... but I'm sure it was tense after just getting the other fire out. Fuckin clowns....

Hope all else is groovy up that way . We are simply killin it like never before here at the old folks home.

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

looks like we had a propane extraction explosion within site of the shop yesterday. second time I've sen flames from the front porch in a couple weeks. Town is tense.

From my experience you should post up in craigslist for a line cook. My best gardeners came out of kitchens and knew nothing, so cool to see someone find a passion and kill it.

Top Bottom