8 Arrested For ‘ear Wax’ Possession In Statesboro

• Thread starter LittleDabbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
A new form of an old drug is making an appearance around the area, and investigators arrested eight suspects recently after finding a quantity of "ear wax," a form of THC, in two locations.

Statesboro-Bulloch Crime Suppression Team members assisting Georgia Southern University police Nov. 19 arrested three men at Southern Courtyard Apartments for possession of ear wax, a brownish, waxy substance derived from green marijuana that is a pure form of THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, the ingredient in marijuana that causes a "high," Bulloch County Sheriff Lynn Anderson said in a news release issued Tuesday.

Investigators also found several drug-related objects, he said. Arrested in that case were Jared Henry, 18, of Wild Thistle Court in Savannah; Nicholas Brian Topper, 18, of Ettington Court in Suwanee; and Davis Bailey, 19, of Cranbrooke Circle in Suwanee, all charged with possession of a schedule I drug and possession of a drug-related object. All three were taken to the Bulloch County Jail, where they later posted bond, according to jail records.

On Friday, Crime Suppression Team members arrested five others in connection with ear wax possession.
After receiving information about drug sales from an Aspen Heights apartment, CST agents executed a search warrant and found "multiple containers of marijuana and pure THC, also known as ear wax," Anderson said.

"Investigators were able to determine that the suspects were essentially processing green marijuana down into the concentrated ‘ear wax' form of THC," the sheriff said.

Investigators also seized several drug-related objects, a firearm and stolen items as well, he added.

Arrested in the Aspen Heights incident were:

• Harrison Fletcher, 19, of Aspen Heights, charged with possession of a schedule I drug with intent to distribute, manufacturing marijuana, sale of marijuana, unlawful use of communications facilities, possession of a false or fictitious license, theft by receiving stolen property and possession of a drug-related object.

• Jackson Wells, 19, of Aspen Heights, charged with marijuana possession with intent to distribute, possession of a schedule I drug with intent to distribute, manufacturing marijuana, sale of marijuana, unlawful use of communications facilities, possession of a false or fictitious license, theft by receiving stolen property and possession of a drug-related object.

• Austin Royal, 19, of Aspen Heights, charged with possession of a Schedule I drug, manufacturing marijuana, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, theft by receiving stolen property, marijuana possession and possession of a drug-related object.

• Logan Seagraves, 19, of Aspen Heights, charged with possession of a schedule I drug and possession of a drug-related object.

• William Bohlke, 19, of Wexford Lane, charged with possession of a schedule I drug and possession of a drug-related object.

All five arrested in the Aspen Heights incident were taken to the Bulloch County Jail, where they await bond or further court hearings.

In September, the sheriff's office arrested a Millen man for ear wax possession after the suspect led deputies on a brief chase. The sheriff's office said then that a search of the vehicle revealed the drug.

R

redemption

LittleDabbie,
Hope you are well. I am a friend of someone involved in this incident. If you could find it in your heart to take down this thread it would be much appreciated. The kid involved was young and dumb and has found redemption I know this was removed he would be extremely greatful.
Thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom