The Next Leak Will Assure Hillary Clinton's Arrest. ~julian Assange

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

.... he tweeted a few hours ago. ^

Well his last email dump has the dnc in a meltdown during convention so i'm sure this latest tweet will have everyone on edge .....

The next leak will assure hillary clintons arrest  julian assange

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

It will be an interesting shit show in November for sure.

Just for shits, what are you implying with your post? Implication without stating the words is rush limbaugh territory, and I don't think he has very much credibility.

What are your thoughts? What do you think the DNC is going to do? What's the donald going to do? What do you think are the implications of this? Anything?

Keep posting updates, the popcorn's ready.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

what do you mean Julian has no credibility ?? TBH the guy is a fucking Hero in my books about time someone stood up there should be more hacks and what have you , revealing Government espionage and corruption
If people and other countries knew the actual depth of what USA had done for instance look at Turkey recently wanna bet USA involvement in that ???
Its all coming out soon people are not stupid and see whats happening its only going to kick usa on its ass and all alone that will infact cause them to go under
Trust is the hardest to gain once trust is lost its never repairable
IMO countries are already turning there backs on USA

If you think about USA's involvment in Stuxnet yet they screaming at chinese for hacking USA is rather a double standard

Freshone

Freshone

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time,she definitely is crooked Hilary and you can't say the Dnc did this without her knowledge,time to pay the Piper.
Geez 300+ million people in this country and these 2 are the best we can come up with for president?
We're screwed,lol.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

what do you mean Julian has no credibility ?? TBH the guy is a fucking Hero in my books about time someone stood up there should be more hacks and what have you , revealing Government espionage and corruption
If people and other countries knew the actual depth of what USA had done for instance look at Turkey recently wanna bet USA involvement in that ???
Its all coming out soon people are not stupid and see whats happening its only going to kick usa on its ass and all alone that will infact cause them to go under
Trust is the hardest to gain once trust is lost its never repairable
IMO countries are already turning there backs on USA

If you think about USA's involvment in Stuxnet yet they screaming at chinese for hacking USA is rather a double standard
Julian Assange is a selfish asshat who is only interested in himself and his 15 minutes. I think he's a coward. I despise the commercial aspect of this industry of transparency at all costs. I am not belittling the disclosure of embarrassing cables or other secret documents being published, I am belittling Julian Assange. There is a difference.

To clarify, I am saying you do not have credibility, with me, because you choose to use JA and wikileaks in your post. It is a classic example of the slipperly slope fallacy. For example, Rush (or choose your own) is against gay marriage, and is vehemently pro-life to the point he uses the term infanticide on the reg. What frustrates me is that he feigns giving a shit about having proper facilities, requiring doctors performing abortions to have admitting privileges at hospitals. The thing that irks me is that they scream patient safety but they only care about abortions and stopping them. They don't give a shit about increasing funding for WIC or other programs for low income individuals. It isn't black and white, and that's a non-starter for nearly everyone.

Back to JA/wikileaks. I find immense value in the work they do and how they contribute to transparency. Plus, I am entertained at the idea of these asshat politicians being outed for doing wrong. Or claiming that their shit doesn't stink. I don't bother with wikileaks but I prefer less biased info, my go to has been cryptome.org. I think John Young has done more positive things in this field than wikileaks. That could easily be my preference showing. I appreciate your input and I respect your opinion, I just disagree about JA and wikileaks.

It is difficult for me to have 'what if' conversations about things we know nothing about, or claims that are unable to be verified. I don't drink the koolaid, and I am skeptical by nature. I see JA as a coward, not a hero. He is a unique situation and I wouldn't classify him with anyone I consider credible, such as cryptome and other sites. There is just too much bullshit to wade through.

Here is why these arguments are difficult. I am going to post a couple of quotes from your reply.

-"If people and other countries knew the actual depth of what USA had done...turkey...us involvment..."
I would be more than happy to bet you money that you are unable to show anything remotely close to verifiable information, a link, a story, shit, I'd take a wikileaks link if you have it, to support your claim of US involvement. I may agree or disagree, but the onus of proof of your argument is on you. So, prove it. If you can't verify your claims then it's just noise, and it does nothing but widen the divide. I hope it's clear that I have no ill will towards you personally, I just don't agree. What is the actual depth of what the USA did in Turkey? Please share.

-"Its all coming out soon people are not stupid and see whats happening..."
What, precisely, is coming out soon? This is the part that frustrates me, that you are substantiating your claim but nobody can verify it, agree or disagree. I think it's disingenuous to use incite reaction by making ridiculous claims. They might be legit to you, but again, prove it. I guess I can't disagree because you aren't saying anything.

-"its only going to kick usa on its ass and all alone that in infact cause them to go under..."
What are you talking about? What is going to 'kick usa on its ass'? What exactly do you mean by 'cause them to go under'? Who is causing who to 'go under'. Underwear?

Stuxnet is a completely different animal that JA or wikileaks. What is your understanding of Stuxnet and what do you think happened? Do you think it was a joint mission between the US, Israel, Japan, and who else? It is most definitely a double standard and you should be used to them. You are much smarter than you are acting. You say double standard, but I don't think anyone would disagree with you, but what does that mean, and why do you bring it up?

This will be the first election where turnout is higher and people are voting against someone rather than voting for someone. Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton will be our next president. That scares the shit out of me.

We can't really do shit to China since they own our debt, and I do not see that changing anytime soon. I'm sure we have dirty laundry but so do they. It's just a pissing contest. What is sad is that with voter turnout and a close election, that our president will get substantially less than a majority vote to win the presidency. And we wonder why younger folks are such assholes? Look at their choices. It's like deciding between having your left nut smashed with a hammer or your right nut. Either way we're fucked.

I probably contradicted myself once or thrice, let me know. I enjoy the discussion.

germinator

germinator

@DrMcSkunkins Thanks for the start the day laugh.....I wonder how many rounds tha mag holds.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter

I'm just going to pluck this out and comment on it
Do you know the depth of the Chinese hacking? You do know they hacked RSA and in turn hacked Lockheed and stole JSF stuff and made their own jet fighter right? Also hacked Google with it, accessed the Google Earth satellites, and then used those to look at US Military black sites. This went on for 1.5 years until they caught wind of it. Didn't see much in the news about that huh? That was prob the worst hack in US history. Used an email phishing scam to crack 1024 bit encryption. Fucking RSA. The extent of that hack was so vast it would make your head spin. Only reason I really know about it in the first place was I was working in the industry at the time and was directly affected by it. Pretty much name any bank, gov agency, top software company or defense contractor. Chinese were in all of those for more then a year. RSA was the tip top security for the most protected systems. US infrastructure. You guessed it. Protected by RSA. That's the big scary one. The best part about all of this was RSA kept their keys on the same domain as the FUCKING EMAIL SERVER. WTF!@NK@<N@ RSA should be out of business for that but low and behold naw they still have millions in Gov contracts even after that. Think about that for a sec and let it sink in.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...f-35-fighter-jet-blueprints-article-1.2084888
look at the pictures.

Back in the day this would bring countries to war but like LGG said. Kind of hard to go to war with someone who owns your economy. I even remember Obama saying after all the passwords for senators emails were being hacked (thanks again RSA) that if they found proof it was the Chinese they would consider that an "act of war." What happened there.... That quietly got swept under the rug.

Stuxnet was a double edge sword. Risk vs Reward. Use it so you dont have to bomb and send in troops. Now the Stuxnet code can be DL'd by anyone and tweaked to their own personal gain. Prob not the best idea in the world. We didn't use Stuxnet to hack plans for jet fighters and build them. Little different. All that did was slow them down. Didn't stop them. Plus that was more to keep Israel from going off the deep end and start nuking people. Happy medium. Is that to say we aren't hacking the Chinese? Come on. It's a dick contest. Thank god we have shit like Bluffdale (can't believe I just said that - Don't shoot me)

Last edited:
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

US Air Force B 2 Spirit
I'm just going to pluck this out and comment on it
Do you know the depth of the Chinese hacking? You do know they hacked RSA and in turn hacked Lockheed and stole JSF stuff and made their own jet fighter right? Also hacked Google with it, accessed the Google Earth satellites, and then used those to look at US Military black sites. This went on for 1.5 years until they caught wind of it. Didn't see much in the news about that huh? That was prob the worst hack in US history. Used an email phishing scam to crack 1024 bit encryption. Fucking RSA. The extent of that hack was so vast it would make your head spin. Only reason I really know about it in the first place was I was working in the industry at the time and was directly affected by it. Pretty much name any bank, gov agency, top software company or defense contractor. Chinese were in all of those for more then a year. RSA was the tip top security for the most protected systems. US infrastructure. You guessed it. Protected by RSA. That's the big scary one. The best part about all of this was RSA kept their keys on the same domain as the FUCKING EMAIL SERVER. WTF!@NK@<N@ RSA should be out of business for that but low and behold naw they still have millions in Gov contracts even after that. Think about that for a sec and let it sink in.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...f-35-fighter-jet-blueprints-article-1.2084888
look at the pictures.

Back in the day this would bring countries to war but like LGG said. Kind of hard to go to war with someone who owns your economy. I even remember Obama saying after all the passwords for senators emails were being hacked (thanks again RSA) that if they found proof it was the Chinese they would consider that an "act of war." What happened there.... That quietly got swept under the rug.

Stuxnet was a double edge sword. Risk vs Reward. Use it so you dont have to bomb and send in troops. Now the Stuxnet code can be DL'd by anyone and tweaked to their own personal gain. Prob not the best idea in the world. We didn't use Stuxnet to hack plans for jet fighters and build them. Little different. All that did was slow them down. Didn't stop them. Plus that was more to keep Israel from going off the deep end and start nuking people. Happy medium. Is that to say we aren't hacking the Chinese? Come on. It's a dick contest. Thank god we have shit like Bluffdale (can't believe I just said that - Don't shoot me)

Hmmmm
The Germans in World War II were at the forefront of industrialized warfare.

They produced the first jet-powered bomber, developed the first tilt-rotor plane, and discovered fission. In most cases, Allied scientists and planners struggled to close the technological gaps exposed by German advances.
When possible though, USA just stole everything they could find and called it a day.

The first airborne operations in combat EVER were all executed by Germans during invasions of European countries. Normandy, Denmark, France, and the Netherlands all fell quickly while small units of German paratroopers seized key infrastructure or destroyed enemy defenses ahead of the main army.
USA and Britain was impressed and implemented it even today

lets see what else USA stole tech
The Messerschmitt Me 262 was the first jet airplane EVER used in combat, and it was very effective against Allied bomber formations. Both the US and the Soviet Union seized Me 262s as they captured German territory and reverse-engineered the German planes.
While neither country would finish building jet aircraft during the war, when American F-86 Sabres later faced off against Soviet MiG-15s in MiG Alley over Korea, it was a fight between Me 262 descendants. Similarly, the US captured the Arado Ar 234 jet-powered bomber. Technology from the Arado would go on to be found in the US Army Air Force's B-45s and B-47s.

Here is a good on Cruise missiles

In June 1944, V-1 flying bombs started raining down on London. The V-1, "the buzz bomb," was inaccurate but took a heavy psychological toll on the British. The US wanted its own version in preparation for the invasion of mainland Japan, so it moved to recover pieces of crashed and detonated V-1s. By September, it had successfully tested the JB-2 Loon, a virtual copy of the V-1.

The JB-2 was never fired in combat because nuclear weapons were dropped first and Japan surrendered. Technology from the V-1 would later appear in the MGM-1 Matador, though the Matador would use a turbojet instead of the pulse jet that gave the V-1 its signature buzzing sound.

And its getting Better what about Rockets ???

Rocket science was one of the key areas of interest during Operation Paperclip. The scientists who pioneered the US and Soviet space programs were taken from Germany in the final months and years immediately after the war. At first, both the Americans and Soviets constructed their own V-2 bombs before kicking off the space race in earnest.

The stolen V-2s and their creators paved the way for US rocket programs, from the Redstone rockets to the Saturn and Apollo missions. The Saturn rocket, used in the Apollo program, is the only rocket that has carried a man outside of low Earth orbit.

How ironic Nope USA is cherry they never steal nothing right ??? now cry wolf when there hacked lol

And the best of all USA stole Stealth technology from the Germans
So please.

Images
3b938dcf3788c9aee17c5d944fd155d6

Last edited:
Purpletrain

Purpletrain

And then we kicked their motherfucking/Jew-killing asses.....
lol Keep thinking that if you really think about it or read up on it you guys were really late for the party almost 2 years late
Matter of fact You never landed one troop on the Ground until Russia, and Britain had Germany on the run
Many Americans think they won the war with Canada yet even that one was a loss they came down there to Party Eh started one big bon fire burnt down the white house.. you guys were so scared you kept running south lol
Iraq , Korean, Vietnam.. All loses you never won nothing or got nothing that you set out or planned for .. right So its was a lose
even your war on independence ?? you needed the french even though England was fighting two different wars on 2 different contents Napoleon ?? they were beating the shit out of all of you .. as it was , if they were not fighting at Europe you would of been crushed even with France helping
Sadly the truth is brain washing most think your the best at war when in fact History does not lie .
You have struggled fighting 3rd world countries,, USA is the only country that used a Nuke on a country and from that day forth in your own minds think your untouchable or The best .. To me that is brain washed ..
Meet a opponent like Russia , China , india , even Pakistan.. a real Country with NUKES also but not only that but also man power and a history 10 times bigger then usa history on wars
You would probably get schooled Don't kid your self

But anyways all i am trying to say is even Julian proved it ?? USA even today is spying , listening they do what ever on other countries is this right ???
The days of bullying are over cause in reality that is what you been doing
You will start something with a country, threaten with invasion and if that does not work you impose Embargo's You do what ever to try to change there government .. and 100 percent of the time you Fuck the whole thing up and NATO comes in to clean up the fucking mess thems are Facts
you purposely play both sides start wars Create regimes like ISIS you support them yet claim there your enemy ??? your more worried about whats going on in the world yet blind at whats going on in your back yard
Its a crooked world out there but USA tops it all
That is one thing USA can say there good at just have to look at the middle east and look what you created YES YOU by creating Divisions

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

lol Keep thinking that if you really think about it or read up on it you guys were really late for the party almost 2 years late
Matter of fact You never landed one troop on the Ground until Russia, and Britain had Germany on the run
Many Americans think they won the war with Canada yet even that one was a loss they came down there to Party Eh started one big bon fire burnt down the white house.. you guys were so scared you kept running south lol
Iraq , Korean, Vietnam.. All loses you never won nothing or got nothing that you set out or planned for .. right So its was a lose
even your war on independence ?? you needed the french even though England was fighting two different wars on 2 different contents Napoleon ?? they were beating the shit out of all of you .. as it was , if they were not fighting at Europe you would of been crushed even with France helping
Sadly the truth is brain washing most think your the best at war when in fact History does not lie .
You have struggled fighting 3rd world countries,, USA is the only country that used a Nuke on a country and from that day forth in your own minds think your untouchable or The best .. To me that is brain washed ..
Meet a opponent like Russia , China , india , even Pakistan.. a real Country with NUKES also but not only that but also man power and a history 10 times bigger then usa history on wars
You would probably get schooled Don't kid your self

But anyways all i am trying to say is even Julian proved it ?? USA even today is spying , listening they do what ever on other countries is this right ???
The days of bullying are over cause in reality that is what you been doing
You will start something with a country, threaten with invasion and if that does not work you impose Embargo's You do what ever to try to change there government .. and 100 percent of the time you Fuck the whole thing up and NATO comes in to clean up the fucking mess thems are Facts
you purposely play both sides start wars Create regimes like ISIS you support them yet claim there your enemy ??? your more worried about whats going on in the world yet blind at whats going on in your back yard
Its a crooked world out there but USA tops it all
That is one thing USA can say there good at just have to look at the middle east and look what you created YES YOU by creating Divisions
I hope you are okay after your seizure, your post is a mess. I guess you get a pass assuming english isn't your first language but no, I have no idea what you are trying to say. You went from JA to anti-Murica pretty quick and I don't see the connection or your little conspiracy.

Do you hit the space bar multiple times on purpose, or is that part of your seizure issue?

"The days of bullying are over cause in reality that is what you been doing... thems are Facts"
What the fuck are you saying? You can't just string a bunch of random words together, that's not how it works.

"If you really think about it or read up on it" - Please, point me in the right direction, where would you suggest that I read up on it? What is 'it'? Do they speak English in 'it'? Screw thinking, I want to try this 'really thinking' stuff out. Sounds like fun.

That is one thing USA can say there good at just have to look at the middle east and look what you created YES YOU by creating Divisions.

My favorite division is the tenth mountain one. What's yours?

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

So you call JA selfish ??? yet in many peoples eyes he is a hero .
I think you got it opposite he clearly put out the cable leaks to smear US as Evil and selfish
Has he asked for money for the leaks surely you would if you had them ??
Usually that is what people do , Sell information
Shit even the worse criminal, rapiest, serial killer will make a movie deal or book deal to make millions in jail.
Now that USA cannot touch him but scream for him to be extradited
I would say its a double standard i mean USA and Turkey ..
turkey wants Gulen extradited from USA but there not wanting to release him ..
Sad truth is USA cannot lie about the cable leaks and its hurt them dearly
No back peddling and it has hurt relations with many countries

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

So you call JA selfish ??? yet in many peoples eyes he is a hero .
I think you got it opposite he clearly put out the cable leaks to smear US as Evil and selfish
Has he asked for money for the leaks surely you would if you had them ??
Usually that is what people do , Sell information
Shit even the worse criminal, rapiest, serial killer will make a movie deal or book deal to make millions in jail.
Now that USA cannot touch him but scream for him to be extradited
I would say its a double standard i mean USA and Turkey ..
turkey wants Gulen extradited from USA but there not wanting to release him ..
Sad truth is USA cannot lie about the cable leaks and its hurt them dearly
No back peddling and it has hurt relations with many countries
You are entitled to your opinion, but all you've done is say the same thing differently. Did you read my question? Here's your freebie.

First, you ignored the entirety of my post that was plainly directed at you, which was asking you to explain how you get from point A to point B. That question still stands, and I think you are avoiding it on purpose.

The very idea that you have, that you use to explain this JA worship, is defending his actions based entirely around money. You made my point. JA is not unbiased, he is extremely biased to himself, and more importantly, his wallet. In my eyes anything he says or does is tainted. JA releasing classified information on things like the fact that authorities more or less refused to acknowledge or investigate claims of torture, murder, etc at the hands of our troops and our allies. That is embarrassing but far from affecting national security. If that disclosure pushes someone over the edge and pushes them to act or lash out, that still doesn't affect national security. I will say again that I don't have a problem with releasing classified information, but let's be a little more accurate. Making broad accusations is lazy.

Let's go back to cryptome.org. They don't sell stuff they post, they don't seek asylum when they release info or classified material. How does this 'revelation' affect your thoughts on JA making money? The entire cable leak story is bullshit because it embarrassed our government by releasing info that directly or indirectly contradict what they said in public. The cable leaks did not include anything of major strategical importance. I think it's also pretty telling that you choose to completely and totally ignore Bradley Manning and what he did. We can agree to disagree on the level of importance of JA versus Manning. I believe Manning released more sensitive information, but I don't believe the fact that Manning proved the US was lying about its involvement in pakistan affected our national security other than outing just how horrible people politicians are. JA had even less of an effect.

The only real true negative impact is that even fewer of our 'allies' believe what we say, and the majority of Americans are fed up with all of this bullshit being forced down our throats. I think it's understandable. Look at how pissed Bernie lovers are now that it's been revealed that he was fucked from jump street. That doesn't undermine our country's security, it makes us look like a nation of assholes, which isn't that far off when you look at who we elect for public office. I hear older Dems and older R's wondering how they can possibly get their candidate to win, yet they refuse to negotiate an outcome that would benefit everyone. The system is rigged and the majority of younger voters I know simply refuse to vote because Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are our choices. The two party system is broken, but it will never change. They will never allow a third party to compete, and young people are lazy. They bitch, they don't vote.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
View attachment 619591

Hmmmm
The Germans in World War II were at the forefront of industrialized warfare.

They produced the first jet-powered bomber, developed the first tilt-rotor plane, and discovered fission. In most cases, Allied scientists and planners struggled to close the technological gaps exposed by German advances.
When possible though, USA just stole everything they could find and called it a day.

The first airborne operations in combat EVER were all executed by Germans during invasions of European countries. Normandy, Denmark, France, and the Netherlands all fell quickly while small units of German paratroopers seized key infrastructure or destroyed enemy defenses ahead of the main army.
USA and Britain was impressed and implemented it even today

lets see what else USA stole tech
The Messerschmitt Me 262 was the first jet airplane EVER used in combat, and it was very effective against Allied bomber formations. Both the US and the Soviet Union seized Me 262s as they captured German territory and reverse-engineered the German planes.
While neither country would finish building jet aircraft during the war, when American F-86 Sabres later faced off against Soviet MiG-15s in MiG Alley over Korea, it was a fight between Me 262 descendants. Similarly, the US captured the Arado Ar 234 jet-powered bomber. Technology from the Arado would go on to be found in the US Army Air Force's B-45s and B-47s.

Here is a good on Cruise missiles

In June 1944, V-1 flying bombs started raining down on London. The V-1, "the buzz bomb," was inaccurate but took a heavy psychological toll on the British. The US wanted its own version in preparation for the invasion of mainland Japan, so it moved to recover pieces of crashed and detonated V-1s. By September, it had successfully tested the JB-2 Loon, a virtual copy of the V-1.

The JB-2 was never fired in combat because nuclear weapons were dropped first and Japan surrendered. Technology from the V-1 would later appear in the MGM-1 Matador, though the Matador would use a turbojet instead of the pulse jet that gave the V-1 its signature buzzing sound.

And its getting Better what about Rockets ???

Rocket science was one of the key areas of interest during Operation Paperclip. The scientists who pioneered the US and Soviet space programs were taken from Germany in the final months and years immediately after the war. At first, both the Americans and Soviets constructed their own V-2 bombs before kicking off the space race in earnest.

The stolen V-2s and their creators paved the way for US rocket programs, from the Redstone rockets to the Saturn and Apollo missions. The Saturn rocket, used in the Apollo program, is the only rocket that has carried a man outside of low Earth orbit.

How ironic Nope USA is cherry they never steal nothing right ??? now cry wolf when there hacked lol

And the best of all USA stole Stealth technology from the Germans
So please.

View attachment 619589 View attachment 619590

I was speaking directly on your Stuxnet comment and not anything else. Never did I make the US out to be saints or have every believed for 1 sec that they where. I totally agree they are hypocrites in that fact but the Chinese hack was insane on the dmg front and why they are commenting on it. While granted most of the comments are hollow and bullshit. That was during a war when all of that happened. We are currently not at war with the Chinese. It's still apples to oranges. Would be a little different if we were and according to what the Gov said we should be but arent.

Believing that the US cant touch JA if they wanted to is an even bigger joke.

Top Bottom