• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Limonene

Limonene

CdykjWpUAAAh8tH

Desertboy

Desertboy

thanks man.. think I'm going to try some reg seeds next time... see if i can tell the difference in vigour like you say..... always got a couple of autos on the go somewhere.. cropping two next week....yay.. i shall stick up a photo of the next generation babies later i f i get the chance.. thanks for everyones opinion its just what i wanted to hear...:cool:

I had stunning results with fems so I don't really care either way but some strains you can only get good phenos from regs and it's not hard to grow regs.

Glad I started with regs because until you do them you don't realise how easy they really are.

Work on the fact that 50% of your plants will go in the bin and that probably means you will need to veg for longer what you have left.

I did find if you start 10 regs seeds you can normally count on gettin 4 females which in 20l pots will fill a 1.2m with a parabolic nicely. I never got less than 4 females but heard horror stories of 1 and 2 and one poor bastard with 10 males on overgrow.

Or just clone the females and sea of green them in a vertical which is what I would do lol.

whitebob

whitebob

I had stunning results with fems so I don't really care either way but some strains you can only get good phenos from regs and it's not hard to grow regs.

Glad I started with regs because until you do them you don't realise how easy they really are.

Work on the fact that 50% of your plants will go in the bin and that probably means you will need to veg for longer what you have left.

I did find if you start 10 regs seeds you can normally count on gettin 4 females which in 20l pots will fill a 1.2m with a parabolic nicely. I never got less than 4 females but heard horror stories of 1 and 2 and one poor bastard with 10 males on overgrow.

Or just clone the females and sea of green them in a vertical which is what I would do lol.
for sure!!! i have had some nice plants out of fem seeds.. funnily enough a couple of them were barney farm:opps::facepalm: but i will keep that to myself...lol
got a load of afghan regs... so next time its pop pop pop... i do like my afghani smoke so hopefully a few fems.. and maybe get the scrog on the go again... I'm experimenting with lst and au naturale at the mo.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom