russet mites

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Humanure

The Humanure

Sprayed conserve SC 24 hours ago and I think they got a little orange colored but still trucking around my leaf.
I sprayed very well about one gallon on a tree 5 mil with 5.5 PH and still alive?

The Humanure

The Humanure

Im a slave to the spray! Year after year these russet fuckers just appear out of no place.
Im told my neighbor found them and within 5 days he lost and cut down 30% of his plants.

I have a crazy amount of sprays already and now its the every 3 days BULL SHIT.

Can I ask, if you suspect chemical resistant super mites will a round of other chems and organics break that cycle?

No I don't have resistant mites. Im only asking.

The Humanure

The Humanure

mixed up 50 gallons of Big time exterminator. PH and then put an agitator pump inside.
BTE said I can keep it for months mixed up to 113F. Put a paint sprayer with two 125 foot wands with 611 tips.

Im making war with russets.

You know I almost miss the spider mites. Its been so long that I have even seen one of the little cute fuckers.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
mixed up 50 gallons of Big time exterminator. PH and then put an agitator pump inside.
BTE said I can keep it for months mixed up to 113F. Put a paint sprayer with two 125 foot wands with 611 tips.

Im making war with russets.

You know I almost miss the spider mites. Its been so long that I have even seen one of the little cute fuckers.
You've been at war with the Borg for a while now ....:badboy:

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
are you treating everything near your garden?

its very possible you are getting re-infested from other plants in the general area (assuming your an outdoor grower)

any flying bug can vector russetts - heres an example of broad mites hitching a ride on a house fly
BroadMitesOnWhiteFly.jpg
of

CaliRay

CaliRay

its very possible you are getting re-infested from other plants in the general area (assuming your an outdoor grower)

any flying bug can vector russetts - heres an example of broad mites hitching a ride on a house fly
BroadMitesOnWhiteFly.jpg
of

20160720 131841
20160720 131533
20160720 131418
CaliRay

CaliRay

BroadMitesOnWhiteFly.jpg
of
I've been scoping my plants every day. I haven't seen anything. Would like a second, third or any opinion if anyone sees anything. Thanks for any help. Happy growing everyone

The Humanure

The Humanure

Im also going with Avid,Conserve sc, Pylon bombs for tents.
I have big time exterminator , mighty wash ,neem oil, bronners peppermint on hand to through in rotation...

Hows the war going? I found a few today so im sure there more. I mixed up 50 gallons of big time and just keep it on hand with a paint sprayer. They are so deep inside the plant you cant get them all.

But ONE mite is no joking issue. Im sure his friends are hatching, spray with BTE, over and over and mow them down.

bobBitchen

bobBitchen

Luckily I have a small, indoor grow. I dunked in neem, silica & bonners peppermint for a week, set off 3, in a row doktordoom foggers, then every third day I switched between, big time, mightywash , azamax, & conserve sc.
I also tossed out all of my flowering plants & bleached the hell out of the tent & tables, put a hotshot strip in empty tent for 10 days.
I'v had no sign for bout 2 weeks now, gonna use the conserve weekly as preventive .

The Humanure

The Humanure

Iv learned that if you have a single female mite it can lay eggs and not fertilized they become male then stick around and mate so you can reproduce an infection with one single adult female.

CaliRay

CaliRay

Iv learned that if you have a single female mite it can lay eggs and not fertilized they become male then stick around and mate so you can reproduce an infection with one single adult female.
The main thing is is the first and second treatment must be with the same product that targets adult and juveniles. 3rd and 4th treatment must be to target larvae

The Humanure

The Humanure

That is so cool to learn. Thanks.
The main thing is is the first and second treatment must be with the same product that targets adult and juveniles. 3rd and 4th treatment must be to target larvae

The Humanure

The Humanure

how late can you spray Conserve SC? Flushing now so 12 days till harvest

O

Oreck

OMG... I've been struggling this season with Russets like the rest of you. So far I've tried Capt Jacks, Dr Wizard, and now I'm spraying sulfur and Big Time Exterminator since I'm only about a week into flower. Any other recommendations I should be doing to kill these bastards?

CaliRay

CaliRay

OMG... I've been struggling this season with Russets like the rest of you. So far I've tried Capt Jacks, Dr Wizard, and now I'm spraying sulfur and Big Time Exterminator since I'm only about a week into flower. Any other recommendations I should be doing to kill these bastards?
Get some met52

The Humanure

The Humanure

Big time and conserve SC is what im using!

Top Bottom