Platinum Cookies X Blue Doggy Dogg

• Thread starter Orcaman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Orcaman

Orcaman

Here is an update on number 3. She is 62 days now in 12's and developing some nice color. This girl seems to be more cookie dom.
Pc 2 1

Pc 2 2

Pc 2 3

This second run of number 1 was put in bloom yesterday.
Pc 1

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

I've been eyeballing this strain, how are things coming along, @Orcaman ?

Orcaman

Orcaman

I've been eyeballing this strain, how are things coming along
I'm really liking this strain. Of the two so far we are liking our number one pheno that seems to be a very nice balance compared to our number three pheno who is more cookie dom. I currently have both pheno's in early bloom and will post some fresh images this Friday when I next feed them.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Cool! Thank you, sir. I've been running its grandma blue magoo for about a year now and love it, and I can see some of her traits in the structure of the #1.

Orcaman

Orcaman

Its really been a pleasure to show these girls here. Thanks Paul Simon for the kind words, and SavageHenry here are some shots from yesterday during feeding. They have been on the nectar for the gods, plus osa 28, deep 6, and colony x since they were moved into bloom. I've had to super crop both to control there height getting some nice stretch in the two. First is number 1 almost 30 days in and really stacking the trich's.
Pc1 1

Pc1 3

Pc1 2

Pc1 4

Number 3 is right at three weeks in
Pc3 1

Pc3 2

Pc3 3

Latest posts

Top Bottom